Chapter 12

The next morning jisung woke up in Minhos bed a lil confused until he remembered. He looked next to him to see Minho still asleep. It was still dark out he checked the time to see it was only 4 am which was good because school started at 7:30.

Jisung felt Minhos hand laying in his stomach. Jisung just snuggled into Minho getting every bit of warmth he could from him. Minho shifted. Jisung was scared he had waken him and stood still for a minute.

After Minho didn't move he relaxed. Just then Minho sat up rubbing his eyes. He then looked down after jisung. Jisung only looked up at him feeling guilty for waking him. Minho leaned down kissing jisungs forehead and laying back down putting his arms around jisung while facing him. They looked in each others eyes for a moment.

"I'm sorry for waking you" jisung whispered. "You didn't wake me I just woke up myself" Minhos said back with a sleepy voice. Jisung propped his thigh up on Minhos body. After realized what he did he quickly moved his leg. Right after minho grabbed his thigh placing it back his body and rubbing jisungs bare thigh.

Jisung only looked into Minhos eyes and then down to his lips back up to his eyes. Minho knew. Jisung brought his fingers up to glaze his fingers over Minhos lips. Minho opened his mouth cause jisungs fingers to go in his mouth. Jisung gasped quietly.

Minho only licked jisungs fingers from the bottom to the tips. Jisung only watched in admiration. Minho moved to be hovering over jisung. He leaned down kissing jisungs neck. Jisung guided his hand into Minhos hair. Minho licked up jisung neck then leaned back up looking jisung in the eye. He then smirked and started slowly disappearing under the covers.

Jisung giggled as he felt Minho kiss his thigh. Jisung lifted the blankets to see him. Minho only kissed up jisungs right thigh. Then moving to his left. Minho bit on jisungs inner thigh making jisung let out a tiny moan. Minho looked up at jisungs and licked up his inner thigh to his boxer line. Minho lifter the hoodie up a bit to reveal his stomach.

Minho licked up from jisung waist band line to his chest then coming all the way up to jisungs face. He glided his hand over jisungs stomach up to his face grabbing his face and pulling him into a hard wet kiss. Jisung only gave in wrapping his legs around Minho and moving his hands to his hair. One of Minhos hands was caressing jisungs waist while the other was holding on to jisungs face.

Minho pulled away laying back on the side of jisung wrapping his arm around his waist and pulling him closer. Jisungs leg was still on Minho. Jisung turned around so his back was against Minhos chest.

After awhile of sitting like there in silent it the room lit up from the sun coming through the windows. When Minhos alarm went off he got up and started getting dressed. Jisung sat in the bed.

"Can we go to my house before school so I can get some clothes?" Jisung asked as he watched Minho throw in his clothes.

"Yeah" Minho said as he slid on his plain black shirt. We he finished he went into the bath room. Jisung crawled out of bed and put on his pants that he saw laying on the floor.

When Minho came out he grabbed his keys and they left to jisungs house. Minho stayed in the car while jisung ran in and changed. Jisung out on a burgundy hoodie black jeans and matching burgundy converse.
Jisung brushed his teeth and ran back out to the car.

After jisung got in the car they headed off to school. When they got there they saw their friends standing outside the gate like always. Jeongin was on Chans back while felix and hyunjin were segueing over something stupid and the others were just watching.

"Jisung!" Felix yelled running to jisung as soon as he saw him. Jisung smiled and hugged felix. They walked in when the bell rang.

During break they all sat in the cafeteria at their table. They were all sitting there talking and laughing and then jia came over to the table.

"Hey Bebe" jia said as she walked over and kissed Minho. Minho pulled back. "Soo do you want to hang out after school today?" Jia asked. "I have practice" Minho replied. "After?" "No I'm going to the diner with my friends" "cant you ditch your lame ass friends for one day" Minho stood up looking down at her.

"Do you ever shut that big ass mouth of yours? Don't talk about my friends that way. Why don't you run back to whatever garbage can you came from or to the other five hundred guys you've been fucking behind my back you whore" one things for sure Minho never let anyone talk bad about his friends.

"Minho you don't mean that" jia's said. Minho only glared. "I'll call you later" jia said before leaving. Minho sat back down. He looked up and made eye contact with jisung who was sitting across the table.

"Your going right?" Felix asked causing jisung to turn next to him where he was sitting. "Uh where?" "To the diner after their practice" "oh uh yeah I guess" "funn" jisung just looked back up to Minho who was still staring at him.

Jisung licked his lips feeling anxious under Minhos gaze. Jisung broke eye contact answering a dumb question jeongin had asked him. Minho did stop staring at him tho. He just couldn't take his eyes off him.
________________

Srry this is kinda sloppy and short I just wanted to put on our for you guys but I've been lagging I'll try not to lag so much but I can't promise.

How are you guys liking it?

Also do you guys like the more explicit chapters?

Anyway happy new years and please if you have any suggestions I'm always open for them.