Chapter 6

This chapter is gonna be longer that usual ⚠️smut ahead⚠️

When jisung woke up he checked the time and saw it was only six he the looked at Minho laying beside him. He sat there for a few more minute but got really bored so he decided to wake Minho up.

He climbed onto Minho straddling him. Minho shifted from the weight that was now on him. He opened his eyes only to see jisung sitting on him he closed his eyes again.

"no~ wake up please~" jisung whined quietly.

Minho opened his eyes and looked at jisung.

"What time is it?" Minho asked with a very sexy deep morning voice.

"six" jisung said shyly.

"Go back to sleep" Minho said closing his eyes.

"But I'm not tired I can't" jisung argued.

"Well then I can make you tired." Minho said opening his eyes.

Jisungs eyes widened. Hitting his shoulder.

"Minho hyung~ don't joke like that" jisung was now very shy.

"Who said I was joking" Minho said smirking.

"Then... make me tired" jisung said quietly.

Minho sat up now wide awake.

"Wait really?" Minho asked.

Jisung shook his head no.

Minho then grabbed jisungs back and flipped them where Minho was now hovered over jisung causing jisung to giggle. It was like music to Minhos ears.

"Your such a tease" Minho said shoving his face into jisungs neck.

Jisung giggled and wrapped his arms around Minhos neck.

They stayed like that for a while it was now time to get ready. Jisung put on the same pants from yesterday and Minhos hoodie along with his same purple converse. Minho wore a black T-shirt with his black jeans and his high top converse.

They walked down stairs and Minho grabbed a water out the fridge.

"My mom leaves for work really early" Minho said jisung nodded they grabbed their bags and walked out to Minhos car.

As they drove to school the ride was quick. Minho and jisung got out and walked to their friends inside.

When they were all walking in the hall jia came up to Minho and started clinging to him while jisung talked to the boys.

"Nice hickeys" Felix said quietly causing jisungs eyes to go wide. "It's ok come with me"
He grabbed Seungmin jeongin and jisung.

"We'll be off bye guys" everyone said bye even jia and they were off to the bathroom they went in and locked the door jeongin jumped onto the counter and turned on his phone. Seungmin looked in the mirror and started fixing his hair.

"Changbin is a rough kisser to I got you covered." Felix said as he pulled out his concealer.

"Chan to but he knows how to hide it only every once in a while he'll leave them on my neck" jeongin joined in the conversation as felix started putting the makeup on jisungs neck.

"What about you Minnie" jisung asked hoping Seungmin was ok with the new nickname.

"Oh hyunjin ya he's a realy rough kisser but like Chan he knows how to hide it unless he's jealous" seugmin answered smiling.

"What do you mean?" Jisung asked.

"One time a boy in hyunjins grade was flirting with me so that night hyunjin left hickeys all over my neck. The next day the guy saw it and didn't talk to me" Seungmin said giggling.