Chapter 8

⚠️smut ahead⚠️
When jisung woke up he felt the spot beside empty. He opened his eyes and seen that there in fact was no one there. He got up and walked outside the room he could hear slight movement from down stairs. He looked down to see what he was wearing.

Should he go change just in case it was Minhos mom. Well he said she was away jisung thought. He decided to take the chance and walked down stair with the shirt that stoped kid thigh. The smell of fresh pancakes hit his nose and he smiled seeing Minho shirtless making pancakes.

Minho turned around and smile when he saw jisung. Jisung stood there to shy to move Minho went up to him and placed his hand in his face. He gently rubbed his thumb over the youngers bottom lip before leaning down and placing his lips on jisungs. He picked jisung by the thighs.

Jisung wrapped his legs around Minhos waist and Minho walked him to a stool on the other side of the island. When he set him down he grabbed a plate of pancakes and placed it infront of jisung. He smile and sat next to him.

"Eat" Minho said in a voice that almost made jisung moan. He picked up the fork and started eating slowly while Minho watched. "We're gonna go shopping today" Minho said.

Jisung looked up and nodded as he finished he went to go put his plate in the sink but before he could get to the sink Minho was pulling him back by his waist he grabbed the plate out of jisungs hands and walked to the sink to wash it.

"I could have washed my plate" jisung said with a pout.

"Well I'm doing it" Minho said when he finished he grabbed jisung and threw him over his shoulder. Jisung yelped.

When they got to Minhos room they started getting ready. When they were done they got in minhos car and headed to the mall.
__________________________

When they got to the mall Minho led them in Jisung decided he will just follow Minho because he did not have the intention to actually buy anything. He knew he didn't have money to blow like that.

Minho dragged jisung into a store full of clothes. "Pick out your favorites" Minho stated and started looking through the clothing.

"Why" jisung asked confused.

"Because I'm gonna buy it for you obviously" Minho said.

""No! I don't want you wasting money on me" jisung said with worried look.

"It wouldn't be a waste and plus I have to much money to just waste on myself so who else would be better than you" Minho stated still looking through the clothes.

"your girlfriend" jisung said under his breath. But Minho heard. Minho grabbed jisungs arm dragging him to the back where the dressing rooms were he snatched a piece of clothing off a rack.

"We're gonna try this on" Minho said but before the woman could say anything he was already going into a dressing room.

When he shut the door he threw the clothes on a bench sitting in the room. He grabbed jisungs jaw and yanked him close careful enough not to hurt the boy but rough enough to prove a point.

"Now why would I waste money on a whore when I could waste money on a pretty boy?" Minho whispered in jisungs ear causing him to whimper.  Jisung put his head down.

" I'm not a pretty boy" jisung said quietly.

"Say that again and I'll fuck you right here right now, until you say your pretty and mean it" Minho said with a low voice. Jisung looked up threw his bangs. He smiled. Jisung never thought somone like Minho could ever think he was pretty. He nodded his head.

"Now let's go back out and you can pick out some things you like ya" Minho said bending down smiling. Jisung shook his head no. He really didn't want Minho spending money on him. "It wasn't a question" Minho said before pecking jisungs lips and walking out of the dressing room.