ch-1

This story is based on current Abhir illness track and how Abhimanyu will come to know about truth...and in my story whole surgery Abhimanyu will do only..not like ds gawar writers..that half surgery done by one doctor and half will be by other...😬😬🙄🙄

    Story is below:-

    Akshara and Abhinav felt so helpless when they came to know about Abhir's illness and doctors told them that Dr Abhimanyu Birla can only save their son..both of them were in dilemma thinking how to approach them considering the complex relationship they all share and the truth regarding Abhir..

    Akshu was feeling more distress thinking of all the allegations she had faced in last visit...she had vowed that she will never see their faces again in this lifetime..but now she is again forced to go to the same place which have given her pain and tears only..she was afraid..what more she will have to face this time??

    But they didn't have a choice as she also knows that whatever happened between them was a different thing..but Dr Abhimanyu Birla is a true saviour for his patients..she had decided that they will go to him as parents of a patient.. nothing personal...and when surgery will be done...they will come back..no more complications and allegations will happen in that way...so it was decided they will go to udaipur and meet Abhimanyu in birla hospital by taking his appointment...

    On the other side manjari again forced Abhimanyu to do something which he didn't wanted to do but unfortunately he had given no choice to himself..as per manjari's instructions he had to go to a resort for 2 days with ruhi and her mother..he had no idea why it was needed but since he had binded himself with all the promises so he thought that now there was no scope for any why and what...so reluctantly he agreed...

    Abhir was coming udaipur with his parents..at the same time Abhimanyu was going outside of udaipur...Abhir saw him when there car crossed each other in highway..he got so excited and shouted his name..Abhimanyu too felt something but till then car already passed...

    Goenka family was little surprised to see akshu and her family at there all of a sudden..and when they came to know about the reason of their sudden visit..they became shocked and worried..

   " Akshu, when did it happened?? and why you didn't informed us??" Manish asked her..

   " Bade papa everything happened so suddenly..then we went to hospital and there doctor suggested that immediately surgery is needed recommended Abhimanyu's name..so just came here.." Akshu said

    After listening this whole goenka family were looking at each other..

   " Akshu...there are so many good doctors I know...let me check for their appointment..you don't need to go to him.." kairav said..

  " Bhaiya...we have already tried..but everyone said the same thing...Abhimanyu can only save our son.." Akshu again make them understand

  " Ok... akshara...go and talk to him..but make sure it should strictly be professional..it should not affect arohi and ruhi's life at all..I hope you understand what I am trying to say.." Manish told to akshu..

   She looked at him being completely shocked..

   " Bade papa..I came here for Dr Abhimanyu Birla..I don't have any interest in his personal life..." saying this she was about to go..but she heard voices of manjari from behind...

   " why you again came here?? can't you live away from my son's life..??" Manjari shouted from gate..

   Akshara looked at her all confused..how does she knows about her coming to udaipur..then she looked at Abhinav...he was giving her apologetic looks..