ch-6

Note :-

    I know that atleast I should have written akshu n abir reaction and abhir knowing about Abhi..but I was not getting any idea...
   But because of you guys only I tried as I don't want to disappoint you all..who are regular readers..so here it is..I still have no idea how to take this story further..but let's see..

Akshu had arrived in the hospital..it was almost evening time..Abhir became so happy to see her..

   " Mamma..I missed you so much..but why are you looking so tired..and where is papa??" Abhir asked her..

    Before akshu could say anything.. Abhi came there..

   " Hello junior..how are you feeling now??"Abhi asked him as normally as possible..

   " Docman I am perfectly fine...you know bestest doctor done my surgery and now taking care of me..so I had to be fine..." Abhir said happily..

    Abhimanyu just smiled at him..

    " Junior you passed your test..you are so brave and a good boy..so you will be rewarded for this..and your reward is that..your mamma can stay with you whole day..till you are here.. but you have to still follow all  instructions strictly ok..??" Abhimanyu told to him and looked towards akshu...

   Akshu was also looking at him being scared from inside...what if he will tell the truth about him to abhir..Abhi's words brought her attention back towards him..

   " Akshara don't worry...abhir is completely fine..and soon I will discharge him from hospital..I am keeping him here for extra precautions as he is a just a kid and went through such a big surgery..but there is nothing to worry about..so please don't take tension..and I need to talk to you about hospital procedures and billing so can you please come outside with me for few minutes..??" Abhi asked to akshu and pleaded with eyes..

    " Abhir..be a good boy..I will be back soon ok..??" Akshu told him..he happily nodded..

    Abhi and akshu both came outside..

   " I need to talk to you about something important.. please let's go in my cabin.." Abhi requested to her..

     " what more you need to talk about??" Akshu asked him being all worried..

   " Akshu..it's not about us..it's about someone else..it's serious.. please come with me..." Abhi pleaded to her again..

   Akshu didn't said anything after that and went behind him...when they reached cabin Abhi locked the cabin..and told akshu to sit on chair comfortably as she was still weak...

      " Akshu...what I am going to tell you now..you are going to get biggest shock of your life and maybe you won't even trust on me..that's why I won't say anything first..I have something for you.." Abhi said to her and forwarded his laptop screen towards her..

    Akshu looked at him being all worried and confused..but abhi didn't said anything he just pressed play button on the footage..and told her to watch that..

    Akshu started watching..and with each passing second..her expression was first of confusion..then it turned into shock..then it turned into horror and then panick..and when that video ended she was hyperventilating...

    Abhi came towards her..gave her glass of water and patted her back to make her feel better...

  " Akshu please control yourself..I know what you must be going through right now..but the best part is everything sorted now..and trust me even I didn't believed..that he can do something like this...so I talked to him alone..and tried to know his version..I was almost sure that..there must be some confusion and misunderstanding..and I thought that he will tell me truth when there will be no one..so I requested everyone to leave us alone..then I started my phone recorder..my intention of recording our conversation was to use it to prove him innocent..but it turned out something else...now please listen whole conversation by yourself and see the clear picture.. about what happened and why it happened..??" Abhi said to her and started playing recording of his phone...