ch-8

" your papa is sitting in front of you."

When akshu uttered these words..all
family looked her in shock.. including abhir..Abhi was shaking his head constantly to convince her to not say anything...

" Akshu.. please right now he is both physically and emotionally weak..it will be so much difficult for him to understand all this..we should talk about later please.." Abhi pleaded to her..

Abhir looked at Abhi then at Akshu..he was too intelligent and sharp to not get what was happening..

" What you guys are hiding from me?? tell me now..I deserve to know..and mamma what do you mean by what you said..?? why you said that??" Abhir demanded answers in anger...

Abhi was still shaking his head at akshu
helplessly..

" Abhir whatever I said is truth..your docman is your real papa..not Abhinav..
we both were married..but before your birth..we fought and I left home..Abhinav
helped me and you..so I requested him to pretend as your father and we both pretend as your parents so that you or anyone else don't ask any questions about your father.. Abhimanyu didn't knew about you..but few days back he got to know that you are his son..and Abhinav thought we will come together again like a family so he tried to kidnap you from hospital to take you away from us forever..but thanks to Rohan and your docman he didn't succeed and now he is in jail..he will never come back in our life..this is the truth..I know all of this must be shocking for you..but you deserved to know the reality..so here it is.." saying all this she ran towards outside... wiping her tears...

Abhir was just standing there like a statue..his little heart and mind could not
take that much of a big information this much fast and so easily..he was still absorbing everything and was so confused about all of the things which his mom said...he had too many questions in his mind..he didn't know how to even react..he just looked at Abhi helplessly feeling completely lost...

Abhi immediately took him in his arms..

" Junior...relax..please calm down..and take deep breathes ok..your health is more important than anything else..I will explain everything to you..but before that..keep one thing in mind..we all loves you so much..and no one can hurt you or harm you ever..we will not let that happen..you are very special for us..you are miracle and a born fighter..you have no idea..how much you meant for your mamma and now me also..we will always protect you from all the evils..no matter what...got it.." Abhi tried to console him in best way possible...

Abhir was just listening to him.. holding him tightly..keeping his head at Abhi's heart...as his small mind was too puzzled with all revelations..and his heart was so small to take that much emotional baggage at one time...

Abhi broke the hug..and kissed his forehead..and made him sat in his lap..and held him from behind..

" Abhir..your mamma just told you summary of the story..now because you know this summary..so you deserve to know the whole story also..which I am going to tell you..but before that I want to give one clarification from my side in my defence..trust me I had no idea about you..so please don't think that I didn't wanted you or rejected you.. please.." Abhi pleaded to him..

Abhir just looked at him blankly and didn't said anything..

After that Abhi narrated whole story..of his and akshu's life..starting from the day they met..till the day he gave her divorce..he told him everything whatever happened between them and why..after that he told all the incidents which happened after 6 years also.. including how Abhinav had confessed why he was taking abhir with him..

" Junior..now you know the whole story..nothing is hidden anymore..you are our biggest blessing..god has given you to us after snatching all hopes..your sibling could not survive..but you survived..fought even before your birth to come in our life you are very brave.. now after knowing everything..I want to request you.. please don't be angry with your mamma..she did everything for you..if someone deserves your anger it's me..I wronged your mamma and left her when she needed me the most..so if you want to be angry or give any kind of punishment.. it's me..I am ready for anything which you decide..but please go to your mamma she needs you the most.. don't be angry with her..and as I said trust me I had no idea of you..till few days back I was in pain that we have lost our both babies..and I used to miss them and remember them daily..and Abhinav wanted to snatch you from your mamma
and take you away from her..would you have lived with him happily without your mamma..no right..?? so he committed a crime so he is getting his punishment for that..no doubt he loved you so much..took care of you..for so long..but it can't justify him taking you away from your mamma right?? you don't deserve this..your mamma don't deserve this..now as you know everything..so take your time to process and relax we all are here with you..we will sort out everything..I promise.. don't stress yourself too much Abhir..I am saying this as your doctor.. because right now your health is my top most priority..
rest all of things we could deal later on also.. understood??" He asked him after explaining everything...