ch-5

Thanku note:-
3 days back only I got fed-up and decided to write this story..and in just 3 days.. today this story is at 30th rank among 800+ Abhira stories... thanku so much guys..for this much love...keep loving and supporting..n if possible do vote also..as it helps story to get more reach.. thanku...🙏🙏🙏💖💖💖

Rohan was going to check on Abhir as per abhimanyu's instructions..as it was afternoon and shift changing time so very few staff was there..he saw Abhinav was taking sleeping abhir somewhere carrying in his arms..he was shocked..he immediately went towards him...

" Mr Sharma...what are you doing?? where are you taking abhir like this?? Abhimanyu sir had strictly told him to take rest for whole week..and why are you carrying him like that..??" Rohan asked him being all confused..

" Dr rohan..his mother is not well..your Dr Abhimanyu is treating her in home and instructed me to bring Abhir home as soon as possible as she wants to meet him...that's why I came.. please let me go it's urgent..." Abhinav told him..

Rohan felt so weird.. because he was working with Abhimanyu for so long..he could not believe that Abhimanyu will do something like this..if akshara ma'am is not well then why not bring her hospital..then he decided to directly call abhimanyu and ask him..and he called abhimanyu..
The moment he called abhi..abhinav got panicked and started running...rohan listened abhimanyu's instructions...and dialled emergency alert from his pager... emergency alarm started buzzing in whole hospital...then he immediately called security and informed them about abhinav taking away one patient without permission...and himself ran after him...soon whole hospital was full of chaos..and security easily catched Abhinav...
after few moments Abhimanyu arrived there running as fast as possible..today how many red signals he had broken he had no idea..and he reached hospital without crashing was itself a miracle.. because he drove his bike with maximum speed possible..since it was afternoon time..so it worked in his favour as roads were almost empty...so he reached hospital in half time of usual time...

Abhinav was kept in security cabin..abhir was safely shifted to ward and two nurses were there to look after him and since he was sleeping due to medications..so he didn't have any idea of all that chaos...rohan was with abhinav as he was the prime witness of whatever happened there...

Abhi first went to check on Abhir.. after he got complete assurance that abhir was safe and nothing happened to him..he sighed in relief..how he came from home to hospital he had no idea..he had died so many times in between that ..by imagining worst scenarios..

" Thanku mahadev for this mercy..if something would have happened to him today..I don't know what would I have done..and what would I have answered to akshu...when she would have asked me.. thanku for saving our life also by saving him..." Abhi said while holding his locket and closed eyes...

he opened his eyes..it were bloodshot and full of rage...he kissed Abhir's forehead and instructed both nurses to not let anyone meet him and directly call him if anything happens or he wakes up..and he had appointed two security people outside the ward...

Then he went towards security cabin..
mahima and Anand were already present there.. Abhimanyu reached there and looked at that man..for whom he had only gratefulness sometime back...and now he wanted to kill him by his own hands...he directly went towards him..and held his collar..

" How dare you to even think that you can take abhir away like this?? tell me why you did this??" Abhimanyu asked him with full of rage..

" Its not right..he misunderstood me..
I came to take abhir for akshara ji only..I thought she will feel better after meeting him..and I knew after taking your name no will question me..so I took your name..I didn't did anything wrong..all these allegations are false..trust me...you know me very well...tell your junior how good a person I am..." Abhinav defended himself in front of Abhimanyu...