ch-3

Abhimanyu was going away to his cabin to change after surgery..but suddenly he remembered something so turned back...and that's how he came to know about the biggest truth hidden from him...

He was standing against the wall still shaking and shivering..not believing on his own ears...how it can even be possible...akshu had miscarriage right?? then how?? and if it was false..then why she didn't informed me?? and she didn't told me truth even when I was standing in front of her..no no it's not possible..akshu can't do this..she won't hide such a big thing from me..and why will she calls someone else as his father if he is my son.. maybe I heard wrong..maybe my mind is playing games with me..it can't be true.. Akshu can't do this to me..never...yes I heard it wrong...and now thinking too much...I should better go from here and he walked away...

Even after changing and going for his scheduled round in ward..checking up different patients..his mind was not at peace..his heart wanted it to be true at the same time not..he thought that he will go crazy...he got severe headache by thinking all of this...so he went to his cabin to take little bit rest..

Abhimanyu was resting in his cabin by taking pain killers.. suddenly Rohan entered in his cabin and he woke up with a jolt..his headache had become worst..

" Rohan what are you doing here??" He asked to him being all irritated..

" Sir..I came here to inform you that Abhir's condition is stable and he has been shifted to ward..he is still unconscious..but nothing to worry about as of now...and here are all his reports with latest update..next we will check him after 3 hours..and will update you then..." Rohan told him

Abhi took that file and nodded his head..Rohan got his cue and went away from there...

Abhi was reading Abhir's whole report with so much attention and detailing.. suddenly his eyes fell on his blood group..it was same as his..he knew that it can be coincidence also..but again those words started playing in his head..which he had heard in corridor...he read all reports once again with blank eyes and face...then he closed the file stood up and started searching something in his drawers...

Soon he found what he was searching..
there were 2 syringes in his hand..in one 💉..he took his own blood and went outside..

He directly went to the ward where Abhir was shifted...no one was there..as it was afternoon time and shifts were changing so new shift staff had not arrived yet..he found it as a perfect opportunity..so he went towards Abhir..and delicately took his blood in other 💉..then he looked at Abhir..being all emotional..and recalled all the time which he had spent with him...all the time when he had felt some strange connection with that little boy...now he had certain idea why it was like that...but before doing anything..he wanted to be 100% sure...so he went away from there with those 2 💉..

Abhimanyu directly went to lab where dna testing used to be done...

" Good afternoon Dr Birla..what are you doing here??" Lab head incharge asked him

" Dr Malik I need your help urgently but it should be off record...these are two blood samples..I want to check if their DNA matches or not as soon as possible..so please do me this favour..I need it for one of my patients..I have to check something regarding his next treatment procedure..but if I will go through official route then it will take so much time..and I don't have that much time..so please help me and don't let anyone know about it..as Dr Mahima doesn't like my style of working and she will create drama..you know that very well..so it should be between both of us only..got it??" Abhi told him...

Dr malik nodded his head and took both syringes from Abhi and started doing his work....Abhi was sitting there only..when rest of staff came and saw him there..he told them that he came to meet Dr malik...but since he is busy in his work..so he is waiting for him no one questioned him because they know that Dr Birla and Dr malik were batchmates..so they often used to hang around in cafeteria...