ch-12

Akshara was feeling even more restless while going to hospital when she went there..she asked about Abhimanyu's room.. Rohan saw her and take her there

  " Rohan..how is he now?? What doctors are saying??" She asked him

" No improvement ma'am..the more time is passing the more doctors are loosing hope..I don't know what will happen?"
Rohan told her with disheartened face

  Akshara just looked at him and went towards that room..she looked inside from watching glass..he was attached with multiple tubes and machines..no one was inside at that moment she looked here and there and went inside..

   With slow steps she went towards his bed..she was trying too hard to control herself and stay strong but now it was so difficult after seeing him like that..she pressed her hands on her mouth to not make any sound..then she remembered something and wiped her tears..

   " Dr Abhimanyu Birla..this is not fair..
you can't run away like this..you can't choose such an easy route to get rid of all the problems..you asked me about your punishment and now you are going just like that..don't behave like a coward and run away..be a man and own up your mistakes and you have given me lecture on keeping your son away from you and now you are going leaving him behind?
Have you even thought how would he feel when he will know that he lost his father once again? Do you want him to live his whole life with this feeling that he lost his foster and real father both..
you were accusing me that because of me you lost 6 years of your son's life and now when you got chance to be with him
you want to loose this chance this so much easily?without even fighting? This is how you will become his father? If you care about him even a little bit then you better fight and come back or I will assume that you don't want to be with him at all and you don't care about him..are you listening to me?? You better do" she said everything and ran away from there..as she can't stand there anymore seeing him like that...

   Akshara could not stay in that hospital
she needed some fresh air to breathe properly..so she went away from there..

   She texted her family that she will be late and they should not worry about her and take care of Abhir till she is not there
after that she switched off her phone and
went to the same park where they used to go always..she went there and sat on one bench..and cried her heart out..till she didn't saw him she had some hope but after seeing him like that she lost all her hopes..she is going to loose one more important person in her life and she can't do anything about it..first her parents then her step mother then Anisha then Neel and her one baby and now Abhimanyu too..why her loved ones can't stay with her for long..why she always end up loosing the ones whom she loves the most..?? Why God have made her life like this?? the more these thoughts were coming in her mind the more loudly she was crying..

   She started getting panick attack due to continuous crying and then she fainted..

   " Akshara..please open your eyes and see..it's me your Abhi..I am sorry akshu I never wanted to hurt you..you know that whenever you used to get even a scratch then I used to feel more pain..I could not see tears in your eyes..you know this right? and I am really ashamed of myself for that day..it was not intentional..it just happened in the heat of moment..please forgive me..so that my soul can get peace and I can easily go away..I can't live this life anymore knowing with the fact that you hates me..I tried but I can't do it anymore..and I know you will take good care of Abhir..I failed as a husband and father both but I know you will be very good mother..you are much stronger than me..I know you don't need me and can easily take care of yourself and Abhir
but just one humble request..please don't forget me..I hope when we meet again then our life will not be this much complicated and may we can have our happily ever after in some other lifetime.
I love you akshu..I never stopped nor will
you are the only one..but it's my bad luck that I lost everything by myself..I will always pray to God to keep you and Abhir happy, healthy and safe always..
Good bye akshu.. don't cry too much for me ok..?? " He said