ch-4

Disclaimer:-
        I wanted to put this in last chapter only..as I am getting dms and comments so it would be easy to me clarify few things..
     I am an abhira fan.. primarily Abhimanyu Birla because I have started watching rishta first time in my life because harshad joined this show..so if you hate any one of these two main characters then my story is not for you..
    and if anyone of you have any sympathy for that cameo for whom they brought this forceful leap and destroying whole show..then please I am sorry you won't get any sympathy for him..here..I hate that character bc just to forcefully insert one character in the show..they r ruining leads characters and whole show story..and trying to set false narrative amongst viewers...and I hate that actor who is playing that character because of the reason..the way he is behaving offscreen...I had not expected that such senior actor can be this much immature, insecure,n egoistic n rude..so he is cancelled for me forever..just like KS...
   So his fans..this story is not for you..🙏🙏🙏

Akshara felt like her breathing stopped the moment Abhimanyu said that line...

"  Akshara I am asking you something...
there is no point in being silent or say another lie.. because I have done dna testing also.. because my heart was not ready to accept that you can do something like this with me..you can hide biggest truth of my life from me..so I did dna test to confirm..and now everything is crystal clear..now I want answers from you..that why you did this..why you lied about abhir..why you didn't told me about him?? despite knowing that I am still mourning death of our babies..and you made someone else as his father..how could you do this to me akshara..how could you.." Abhimanyu asked him..

    " Abhimanyu you are asking me..how could I do this to you..have you forgotten what you did with me?? should I remind you how you had thrown divorce papers on my face after tagging me as murderer and thrown me out of your life when I needed you the most..when I was in worst physical and mental condition..when I had just lost my babies..and even after that..you didn't cared about that I m alive or dead..if during that time I would have died..then also you would not have looked at me..and now you are asking me that how could I do this to you...but you know what even after what you did with me..when I came to know about baby's survival..the first person I tried to contact was you.. forgetting everything..in hope that after listening this your anger will calm down and you will come to me..but do you remember what you had said to me over phone..that never ever come in your life again and never again try to contact you..and then next time you said that you don't want to listen anything about me or baby..you tell me after listening all of this why would I again try to tell you..to get humiliation again..?? but you know what..I kept waiting for you..in hope that when your anger will cool down..you will come searching for me..you will come to me..you can't stay away from me for so long..you will definitely come and will take me with you..and I waited till I was in labour room..at that day..more than god..I was chanting your name..I was craving for you..I wanted you to hold me..to ease my pain..to tell me that everything will be alright..to tell me that you are there with me..but you didn't came.. almost more than 7 months..I waited for you abhi..but you didn't came to me...the man who used to claim that he can't live without me even for few minutes.. didn't cared about me being alive or dead for 7 long months...and that day when I was all alone fighting for my life and for my baby..I lost all my hope..I lost all the love..that little something which was still remain somewhere died..and that akshu too died that day..and this akshara came alive..who decided that from now onwards she has nothing to do with her past..and she will only live for her son..no one else and nothing else mattered to her..she will do everything to give her son a better future away from her past..and then I gave father's rights to this man because of whom me and abhir is alive today...who helped me when I was completely alone..and I have no regrets for that.. because for last 6 years me and my son had lived a very peaceful life..no blame game or sadness or adjustments..and even after meeting you i didn't told you truth because I knew you will react like this only and will try to snatch him from him..." Akshara poured all her heart in front of him...