𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞

(A man in basement is begging his king to forgive him for what he did knowing very well the person in front of him will never forgive him)

Man:Ki..king...p.... Pl... Pls....I...
beg... y.. you, I will never do...do..
that...again... forgive me..
pls (the king in front of him
just smirked looking at his
miserable state)

?? :tsk..tsk... Why are you crying
now, didn't you think before betraying me (he said with a
calm tone which was scaring
the shit out of the beaten guy)

Man: Sir...King...pls..he...blackmailed ...me...
he..said...or else...he will....kill my family

King: I DON'T CARE CARE. I
FUCKING DON'T CARE, FIRST I WANTED TO KILL YOU EASILY
BUT BRINGING the family
matters you did your biggest
mistake, now you will face the hell
in this world , GUARDS TAKE CARE OF HIM (another man Enter inside the Basement)

?? : Mr Kim, let's go our flight will be in an Hour (The king just hmm in replacement)

Another place

?? : Mom, how can you still tell me to marry him

?? : Mom, how can you still tell me to marry him. I fucking saw with my own eyes that he was making out with unnie that day
( the girl who was complaining to her step mom hoping to get any positive response but in return she got slap from her mother oops step mother)

Step mom: How dare you to talk
about my daughter. You bitch. Marry him, you should be glad that he is ready to marry a girl like you who can't even give him any... Heir

(That's the weak point of the girl who is standing in front of her step mother, her tears finally fall which she immediately wiped away, still getting her courage she shout at her stepmom)

Yn: yes and that's the reason he wanna marry me so that I can be his forever slut.

Yeri: Saying like you aren't. You are a fucking slut who lost her virginity to a random guy (said yn step sister coming out of nowhere)

Yn: HE IS NOT A RANDOM MAN.I
GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO THE MAN WHOM I LOVE. NOT LIKE YOU WHO USE OTHERS FOR NEEDS. AND I DON'T HAVE ANY REGRET FOR WHAT I DID*Slap*

(she again got a slap but this time from her stepsister, she wasn't shocked cause it's normal for her but due to harsh slap the corner of her lips started to bleed)

Stepmom: I dare you to rise your voice again YN,then you will see the worst of me, you will not get any food for 3 days (saying that she locked yn in her room)

Yn pov: well that's not new for me
I stayed like a week without eating I would be died if Yeonjun oppa didn't ask them about me. He is the one who behave nicely with me in this family. He may my step brother but he saw me as his own sister but he went to abroad 3 years ago and after he left my family started to torture me more. My own father doesn't care about me anymore he believes my stepmom more than me. They are just letting me stay with them so that i can gave my salary to them. I just layed on my bed there is nothing in me anymore,I tired of everything,..........)

3rd person pov

Jimin: Taehyung where are you going now,at least take some rest.

Taehyung: I can't, I can't anymore. It's been three years I didn't saw her. I don't even know how is she? Does she still remember me miss me the way I did?

Jimin: But taehyung she is the one who left you , she is the one who hurt you and for your this condition and position

Taehyung: Jimin don't make me shout at you. I know her more than her, she must have a reason for this. The love she hold for me can never be fake. Her step mom and sister maybe the reason behind this.

Jimin: But she could have told you the reason, you... (he couldn't complete his sentence as Yoongi stopped him)

Yoongi: She couldn't not only for her family, she herself wanted to leave you.

(This made taehyung more angry then before hearing Yoongi statement he hold Yoongi collar and yelled)

Taehyung:Don't you dare to talk about her like this, You know very well that she ain't this types of girl who just use people. (Jimin pulled taehyung from Yoongi knowing very well about how dangerous he can be)

Jimin: Taehyung pls. Stop doing this. She left you, make your life miserable,you didn't think twice about yourself just because she left you, what you didn't face just because of her, you put life in risk just Beacause she left you,just forget her

(Taehyung left the place not wanting to argue anymore)

Jimin:(sigh) Hyung Why did you said like that.

Yoongi:What could have I said, that she is not okay in front of him. She is suffering more than him. She is my cousin who is like my own sister but after breaking up with taehyung she also cut all the line with me (he break down in tears Jimin became shocked seeing Yoongi but he immediately rushed toward him) she...was...like...
my own sister. She...knew she can't hide anything....from me that's why she....

Jimin: shh....hyung.this is first time I'm seeing you crying pls don't cry, taehyung need us, our princess need us. We have to be strong for them.

Yoongi: That's why I want taehyung to find her and the reason behind all this
to take revenge for everything.

To be continue......

(Well hi (●'◡'●)ノ guys this is my first story in Wattpad, hope you guys like it and support me, don't forget to Vote and comment)