𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

(Panic Attack
Explanation: A panic attack is an intense episode of sudden fear or discomfort that triggers severe physical reactions when there is no real danger or apparent cause.)

The girl feels her heart racing and her breaths coming in quick, shallow gasps. Her vision starts to blur, and a wave of dizziness washes over her. She clutches her chest, overwhelmed by a sense of impending doom. The room seems to spin, and before she knows it, her legs give way, and she collapses into his arms.

"Yn..yn open your eyes..YN.hurry get ready my car.And john tell the doctor to be present before me in the mansion " taehyung roared but worry was also what in his voice.carrying her feature figure he run to his car.

"She is okay now.The reason she fainted cause she got panic attack. Its seems Miss have some past trauma which caused her to react this way or maybe because of sudden shock. Its totally depend on the situation.For now she is okay, but be careful in future."doctor said after examining the girl laying in taehyung bed.

Later on john lead the way for Doctor and went to arrange the necessary medicine for yn.

Slowly setting beside her taehyung softly hold his lover hand. Her pale face made him more guilty. Its true he wanted to hurt her but at the sane time he doesn't. The love is that strong that her glistening eyes make him want to destroy the person behind this.But now he Himself is the reason.Kissing her forehead he went downstairs to arrange the things no matter what happened the marriage will happen at any cost.

She glared at the man sitting infront of her. Gulping the soup she pushed the bowl towards her husband. Yes husband after she regained her sence.She again started crying because of her dear friend. But like a mafia he is told her that if she didn't sigh the marriage paper he wouldn't let her friend live in peace. There was a lot scene but at the end,the man of word him,kim taehyung won.The marriage is nothing related with rituals just them sighing the papers of marriage.

Nothing happened how they had planned Their marriage in past. But kim. Taehyung has mentally noted down to complete that wish soon. He would have done that now but situation is not like they wanted.

After Feeding her soup taehyung handover the boul to the maid.taking the napkin he gentle wiped her lips.

"Now take some rest,you need energy for tonight after-all its our first night after wedding right wifey." smirking at his wife taehyung tugged her hair behind her ear.coming more close to her lips he was just an inch away to touch her lips.he whisper seductively in his deep voice "also your punishment is pending as you dare to disobey me"

She just blankly looked outside the window after taehyung left the room.its been 3 hours since he left.But the question is that what she will do now.Live with him like every wife do or again go away from him.

At night

Yn was glaring at dress laying on the bed. The maid told her that their master want her to wear this dress in there first night.like a lingere!!!

Yn pov

How can this man be this much shameless. I Won't wear it.Does he think he can force me!!But jisso,what about her.when i asked him about jisso he said that he will tell me once i sign the marriage paper but after that he didn’t even came.How can you changes this much tae.But if i don’t wear it what if he do something with jisso.No i can't let anything happen with unnie.
______________

Coming out of washroom she saw her husband is setting on bed using his phone,soon his attention was on her.making her gulp.Looking at her head to toe he raised his one eyebrow

"Where is the dress i chooses for you,didn’t the maid told you anything, seems like i need to fired her" taehyung said standing infront of her.

"No,don't fired anyone. I told her i Won't wear that. " she said looking at his eyes.

"And why is that,why you Won't?? Its our first night and you are already  disobeying me?Do you know how the  consequence will be.I thought you learned the lesson by your best friend. Let me make a call" saying that he turn to take his phone but a hand stopped her

"Please taehyung Don't do this.let jisso go.i did as you said don't bring her in our matter Please" she was like begging him the her eyes are red cause the pain in her heart is More than anything.

"Then do as i said" taehyung said handing the dress towards yn.

She looked at him with teary eyes before leaving for washroom

Taehyung pov

I was patiently waiting for my wife.but seems like she really like teasing me its more than ten minutes she left,who take this much time just to wear a dress,opps that short night dress.i know she might hate me for forcing her.But this her punishment and she have to learn her lesson.I was about to tell her to come out but seems like my babygirl read my mind.

My mouth nearly opened looking at her gorgeous figure. Did i ever said how she makes me feel.looking at her head to toe i examined her well.Gosh i can't take my eyes off.Its been so long since..

______________________

Atleast 20 votes for the next update.

Its really felt sad to see you are adding the story but not even voting a vote Won't hurt right? and moreover i lost the motive to right when no one comment. But i will continue this as i have already planned the whole story.but to request all of you,pls comment and vote.

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_spakle✨