𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐞

Her eyes widened hearing his next word.

Taehyung: You have to. You have to stay here with me for forever. There is no escape from me choi yn (he grabbed her by both arms pulling her closer to him before finishing in sentence) you will stay with me. Stay together till the end of death .

She was shocked yn thought he would leave her after taking revenge although he didn't did anything with her yet. But the thing he said she can't stay with him forever. If she could have she would have never leaved him. And for now she knew whatever is it even if she have to get hurt by him she will make him hate her more so that he can leave her. And knowing how much he is possessive he is for her. She hitted the right word to provoke him more.

Yn: Listen Taehyung. I had tolded you before and still saying i have nothing for you i don't love you. And I already have a fiance and if I have to stay with someone that will be him. Not YOU

She said poking her finger on his chest. Looking seriously at him without any emotion. She is now good at hiding her emotions after all. In these three years she had faced enough to be in this place.

Taehyung: Say that one more time again and I promise to show you my worst side CHOI YN

She was still looking at him. As he said every word with warning and anger. But soon she got confused seeing him smirking.

Yn: Listen taehyung. The truth will be truth. You can't sto..

Her words got stuck in her throat when he held her by her chin with his one hand tightly.

Taehyung: Truth will be truth and this time am gonna decide it and find it too. And am not done with my words that you started YOUR BULLISHIT again Choi YN.

Trying to push his hands way she tried to speak only to feel his grim becoming more tight and him holding her both wrists with his another her behind her back.

Taehyung: I See you lost the bit of manners to with your loyalty. WHEN I SAID LISTEN TO ME THEN LISTEN. I WILL FUCKING MAKE YOUR LIFE LEAVING HELL. CHOI YN. AND ABOUT YOUR FIANCE DON'T WORRY. WHEN YOU WILL BE MY WIFE WHAT'S THE NEED OF HIM

He said all this near her ear. Not whispering but loudly making her eyes to shut as she wasn't able to put her hands on her ears to prevent her from his loudness. But she surely heard what he said. And her eyes widen realising his words. Before she said something he had already left her and stand in a distance from her.

Yn: No taehyung you can't do this.

Taehyung: Believe me darling I can and the marriage is tomorrow.

Leaving her speechless he said again making her scared as she knows now that he is mafia.

Taehyung: And if you dare to do anything stupid. You will see the worst of me. And not to mention your so called fiance would get the double . And be aware cause your one wrong step you will pushed your close ones in danger saying so he left the place.

Yn just looked at his back blankly. There is no way she can get married with him. Setting on her bed yn was thinking a way to escape from this place but she doesn't have any phone with her to call for help. Being frustrated she was about to stand up but soon notice Taehyung phone in her bed. Surely he had left the phone mistakenly.

Taking the phone in her hand yn tried to unlock the phone but sadly the phone was locked. Sighing she typed his birthday date in the pin but still locked, his birthday year, still locked. Sitting finely she typed her birthday date, still locked. Their first meeting, still locked. She looked at the screen angrily as it's showed time for Wait for 30 seconds cause she had already tried 5 times.

Yn was being impatient what if Taehyung came back to take his phone. Then her plan of escaping can never be successful. After the time ends. She sighed deeply before typing the date which she can never forget, nor she will. The day for which they are in this situation now. With a rapid heart she typed the date only to know get surprised by looking at the screen getting unlocked.

She would be happy that the phone got unlocked but the pin didn't let her.
How much he has hated her that to take revenge he set his phone pin as that number. A long tears Slliped from her eyes without her control. Not even looking at the home screen she typed the call app. Calling the only person who will be there for her at anytime.

Yn: Hello jisso.

Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_sparkle