𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Looking outside the window she have nothing to rather than thinking a way to convince taehyung to let her go. He didn't spare any glace at her after shouting at her to stop doing anything to go out of the car. He surely is looking angry. Still gathering her courage she..

Yn: Taehyung.. Li
and before she could even start he stopped her just by giving her a death glare

Taehyung: Don't disturb me when am driving. Say one more word you will see the worst of me and I hope you remember well how I am in my words.

Shutting her mouth she didn't form any further word.

Soon she saw a mansion, and soon enough for her to drawn in her thoughts again

Yn pov: don't tell me this big mansion is his. Like is it really happening. I know some boy becomes rich after heartbroken just to take revenge on their ex. Is he also one of them. Well even if he decided to take revenge on me I will not say anything after all i deserve it.

Yn again become sad remembering her past and present. How are life is going and the person from whom she wanted to stay way and bearing all the insult and torture from her family is now in front of her. Her chains of thoughts got broke hearing the shutting sound of the car door. She looked at his side to notice him already out of the car. Soon she heard her side door opening making her to look at him

Taehyung: Will you come out or are you waiting for me to lift you again.

He said with a smirk flustered on his face. Widening her eyes she effediatly got out of the car in order to not make herself more embarrassed.

Entering the mansion she got amused by the interior. Well must say someone put alots afford in decorating all these. She was looking around when she heard taehyung saying

Taehyung: The room will be showed by the maid for you. I had already informed her.

His voice is a bit cold apart from how he was being cheeky a minute ago. Saying so she watch him to go upstair and soon heard the door shut sound. He seems to be angry. Soon enough a maid came to yn and help her to her now new room. Opening the door of the room the maid tell her

Maid: Here its your room. Call me if you need anything mam.

Yn: Don't call me mam. Am like you also just call me by my name. Am choi yn itself. What about you.

Maid: It's Nara. I will take my leave now call me if you any help (smile)

After nara left the room closing the door slowly. Yn looked around the room. Well decorated and beautiful totally opposite of the room she had to stay most of the time. Just a bed, and a wardrobe nothing more but most of the time she had to stay in the store room because her moms punishment. Sighing she went to the washroom to fresh up.

Coming with only in bathrobe. She checked the wardrobe to see if there is any having no choice she came out of the room to call nara to have help from her. When she was about to move she saw the opposite door of her room is slightly open. Being curious she peaked inside just for her to melt watching the view. Her lover the man she can die for sleeping in his bed. She stepped inside his room just to have a closer look of him.

Yn touched his cheek softly not wanting to wake him up.

Yn POV: he became more beautiful than before. For moment when I met him earlier in the club I had to take few minutes to process it was actually him. He have few cuts in his Eternal beautiful face. Probably got in some fights. Thinking about him having fights with someone is making my heart clench.

Caressing his hair gently.she whispered under breath

Yn: I still love you Tae.

Saying so she stands up on her feet. Before leaving the room She took a last glace at him . Closing the door behind she made her way to find nara.

Later in yn room
Setting in her balcony she was looking at the sky, doing nothing. Looking at sky gives her relief. She felt fresh. She can look at sky as long as she want she felt like that moon in also lonely as her but she knew sun was there for the moon giving support to the moon from apart. But what about her she got no one to support her, understand her. Not like she is complaining she knew it was her mistake she is the one who pushed her loved ones away. Hurted those who loved her dearly. A tears drop rolled down her cheeks.

Resting her back on the couch she signed deeply looking at the sky

Yn: I wish never met him. I wish I was never born. Am nothing but a burden for everyone. I can't say no ones love me. They do or maybe they used to but I never let them love me more I broke their hopes bond with them. Am nothing just a useless.

Talking to herself she didn't realize when sleep took over her. That's how she comport herself by blaming her own self. And end to console herself she would look at the sky or writing in dairy about what she did to her loved one and how she is suffering. She never tell the actual reason behind herself and her loved ones this misery accept one person. Who is now not with her when she needed her. Her only best friend who is currently in abroad.

Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........