𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

What the hell do you mean. You Didn't found her. Is this how you do your fucking work.

The atmosphere is pin drop silent. They know it will be their last day in this world watching how dangerously angry taehyung is. Today is their marriage means Taehyung and yn. Not wanting to go but because of an important mission taehyung had to left the mansion early in the morning. He knew yn would never think about her closet one dead but still he strictly tolded his maid and gurds to keep an eye on her. But at the end he got to know that she is no more in this mansion. Every passing second his anger level is incresing.

Today taehyung has decided not to go in any work or mission as he don't want any problem in this marriage. But early in the morning he got a call saying that he needs to attend a important meeting at office. Cause the client had an emergency flight. And now coming home thats what he got to know that his bride ran away.

Taehyung: 30 minutes. In 30 minutes if i didn't get any update about her than be ready to welcome your dead.

_________________

Yn You're not kidding me.are you? Taehyung can do anything but force??that to you.can you just tell me clearly what's happening.

Said jisso looking at yn.who have been crying from the moment she met jisso.yn took a deep breath to stop her sobs.she looked at jisso.

"I Don't know what happened with him.he changed alot.if a person meet him for the first then they will can never imagine how he was before. I Don't know why he want to have me with him.is it for revenge that i hurt him or he want to know the truth. I Don't know i don’t..... " again the tears fall down from her rosy cheeks which she was unavailable to hold.

"But did you tried to make him understand yn. He have no right to force you in anything. I'm glad that you Inform me to come there. I Don't know what he will do or what he is,but if he is forcing you than i jisso myself will never forgive him."

"No unnie,don't hate him for me.am always a burden who bring nothing but sadness in everyone life.and i don't want to risk about you.i will leave you apartment as soon as possible. In these days i acknowledge abit about his power "yn looked down again trying to control her emotions cause Again she left him breaking his trust.how badly she want to just run to him and hug him tightly as she can.

" are you even listening to yourself yn.there is no way am letting you go alone." jisso almost shouted at yn.but both of flinch hearing a deep voice behind there back.

"No one is going alone miss jisso.Why will she go alone when her fiancee opps soon to be husband is here" taehyung the man from whom yn run away is just standing infront of her at door step.Looking more like glaring at her. But still there is a smirk on his handsome face.

He came forward and tried to touch yn but soon a hand stop his movement.

"I dare you to touch her taehyung. She will not go anywhere specially not with you" jisso said gritting her teeth.

"Oo i will, and there is no one in this world who can stop me.Let's go yn."

Yn just shook her head silently whereas her eyes her continuously shedding tears. But that only triggered taehyung anger.

"Yn you know very well the outcome  Won't be good "taehyung warned her knowing Himself Very well that he really let this issue slide easily.

" taehyung Don't cross your limit.you have no right on her.am warning you or else i will take the action of police" jisso said angrily to taehyung but soon  frown watching him laughing like a phsyco.

"I'm not here to talk with you,so don't interfere if you don’t want any trouble for yourself." saying so he hold yn wrist forcing her to stand on her feet.but she jarked her hand way leaving him more angry.and to add fuel jisso pushed him away from yn.

"I...w..on't...go..with..you.." yn said witm trembling voice but her eyes wined by watching taehyung man putting a gun on jisso side of the head.

"I'm sorry mam,but as you're disrespecting our boss,we will need to kill your friend.

" NO no..tae..taehyung tell...them to.. Put the... Gun down" she said being helpless, there is no way she will put her best friend life in danger. But the man whom she is pleading was standing emotionlessly.

"Taehyung.... pls...listen.. To..me once" she pleaded him but her words stopped hearing his words.

"Did you hear what i said to you? No.right now be ready to watch your friend dying infront of you." he said not even caring how she is feeling.

"No..no pls..i beg...you..but.. Don't do anything with her.."

"You choosed it by yourself now bare it." he signaled his man and the man was about to take the action but taehyung felt like his world stopped feeling her tightly hugging him.

"I..i..will go with..y..ou..please... Tell..them to leave.... Her... Pls... Taehyung... " Taehyung eyes softened feeling her this close after years.and now he became worried feeling her continues crying and sobs,for which she started to breathing heavily.

And even before he could move her he felt her full body Waight on his.just to know she have already closed her eyes.

So here i am.am so sorry for not updating soon.i know am late but the situation wasn’t at my side.and moreover i lost the motive to right when no one comment. But i will continue this as i have already planned the whole story.but to request all of you,pls comment and vote.

And

Can we be friends??(puppy eyes👉🥺👈)

✨Please vote and comment that will motivated me to keep updating the next chapter....

Don't be a silent reader and let me know what you think about this chapter...........

Written by
Surprise_spakle✨