Chapter 22: Vera

'Jesus Christ, I love your hair.' Benedict snarled against her mouth, tugging on the long curls, using them to angle her head how he wanted.

Her husband slanted his lips over hers again and again, sending heat skittering all over her body. He was just so potently masculine that it was no hardship at all for her to let herself be swept away in the wake of his kiss. Her back met the wall as he continued to lay claim to her senses, his mouth hot and ravenous. He parted her lips and took everything she could give until her knees buckled with the sheer pleasure of it. He pressed her into the wood at her back, keeping her upright only because his body and the wall were equally immovable. His hard chest pressed into her sensitive breasts, she ached in places she never knew it was possible to ache. She craved him with an intensity that ought to frighten her, but it only served to make her frenzied. Vera arched her back, pushing her aching breasts into him, wishing he would just loosen her bodice and touch her already. He made an approving groan then reached for one of her thighs and anchored it against his hip, opening her up to him. Her skirts were halfway up her legs, his hands caressing the skin left exposed, fiddling with her garters until her stockings slipped away.

Well! The fiend certainly knew his way around a woman's underthings!

Her indignation was soon forgotten as his hands came up to cup her bottom, gently at first and then harder as he thrust his hardness against her center through the many barriers of clothing separating them. The friction was so exquisite her eyes rolled back in her head.

'Fuck.' He tore his mouth from hers, eliciting a displeased cry from her before she could stop herself. His breath came in pants. The filthy word in his prim and proper aristocratic accent felt like an aphrodisiac, maddening her with lust. 'You make me so fucking hard.'

In response, she merely undulated against him, slow and deliberate until he uttered another pained curse.

'Ben, I need to- You must-'She whimpered as his deft hands loosened her drawers, and they joined her stockings on the floor, leaving the most intimate part of her exposed to the air.

'I know what you need, pretty girl. Be patient and you'll get it.' He murmured as he kissed a line down her jaw and neck. The hand making maddeningly slow circles on her thigh went higher and higher but not where she ached for his touch. She squirmed against him, trying to get the friction she needed but he kept his fingers just out of reach. And just when she thought she would expire of the anticipation, his finger swept through her making her cry out loud. His chest rumbled with appreciation at what he found. 'What a good girl you are, dripping wet for me. I bet you have the prettiest, sweetest little cunt, wife. I can't wait to take a look.'

The filthy praise notched her pleasure even higher, a strangled plea leaving her body. Vera could listen to him say dirty words in that haughty, upper-class accent of his for days. She jerked in his arms as he sank two fingers into her, his thumb seeking out her swollen clitoris.

'Oh, oh! Ben!' She cried, her head thrown back and eyes closed against the unbelievable pleasure. He pumped his fingers in and out of her, filling her so deliciously that she felt her eyes water.

'Your room or mine?' He demanded, slowing down his stroking just as she was reaching the precipice of her climax, withholding her pleasure.

Reality intruded. 'I-I don't think-'

'Don't think, love. Just feel.' He kissed her gently, stilling his fingers. 'We won't go all the way, I promise. But will you let me give you your pleasure, love? Let me right the wrong I did you six years ago?'

And damn, how the hell was she supposed to resist him then?

'Mine.' She sighed against his mouth and instantly he set to loosening her gown until she was only in her chemise, he sought her gaze asking for permission to remove this last barrier between them. For the life of her, she couldn't drum up a shred of maidenly modesty. Maintaining eye contact as he devoured her with his sight, she slowly took it off and stood completely bare before him. He stepped away from her, his eyes traveling a deliberate path from her head to her toes.