Chapter 10

Readers P.O.V~

   The sinister grin on my face was shadowed by a newfound desire to kill. The air was clear with the sea breeze but for some reason to me, it felt thick and laced with a darkness that I can't even begin to describe. I flick my wrists commanding any water to come to my side as the water gently and lightly brushed passed my skin, my sensors were heightened. I spin around reaching out with the water, turning it into ice for a brief second slicing one guard's throat. Using my own momentum I spin around cutting the other guards head clean off. Blood splattered on the floor and a little on my clothes, even a drop or two marked my face. 'I have to reach Ace and leave this shit hole!'

Ace's P.O.V~

   I didn't see much cause I was fighting off the non- stop waves of marines all trying to kill Luffy, Marco and myself. But I caught a glimpse of that old flame returning to (y/n) as she began to fight back, knocking over the two guards on either side of her and somehow managed to free herself from the sea stone cuffs I can imagine. I kept looking at her direction watching as she took out the guards with ease, I jump back and throw a fire ball to a marine that nearly cut my inky black hair. 'There's just to many of them....'
   I look around the area, we were pretty far away from the rest of the crew to call for back up, leaving us with one other option. (Y/n) would have to come and give us a hand if we want to make it out of here alive, or at least in one piece. "Luffy, Marco!!" I called out to them gaining their attention as they continued to the many hoards of marines that just never seem to end. I knew that we weren't going to last much longer like this, despite the fact I have Marco the first commander and my little brother Luffy who is captain of the Straw Hat pirates. The odds are completely against us, and the marines would soon get the better of us, I have already notice Luffy slowing down, even tho he doesn't want to admit it he's tired and Marco is taking deeper breaths which isn't a good sign for us.

   At this rate the marines would outnumber us and tire us out eventually, leaving me with the only other option to wait for (y/n) to reach. Something tells me her Mizu Mizu powers are far greater than what any normal person would think of. "Luffy! Marco! Back to back!" The two understood me straight away, and we slowly walked backwards, until I felt the warm and reassuring touch of both males on my back. Marco touching just above my shoulder and Luffy resting next to my shoulder on my left.
   "We need to hold out for as long as we can until (y/n) gets here, or even better the rest of our crew, got it?" The two nod and smile at the rush that was shared between the three of us as more marines moved in for a death wish
   'Hurry up (y/n)'

Readers P.O.V~

   Marines were dropping to the ground like birds falling out of the sky as I passed each and every one of them, the water that was beside me sliced their throats, with blood splatter on my clothes as well. I was running at full speeding trying to reach Ace as quickly as possible. I didn't have enough water to create a wave I could just ride on to them, so I'm stuck running, plus on the downside, I didn't even know how the make my own water which leaves me at a huge disadvantage. I waste no time with anyone, with a strong sensation that time was not on my side, I had to reach Ace as quickly as possible and leave this death trap.

   I reach a ledge and jump high up into the air, allowing me time to spot Ace, but instead, I found a strong disturbance in the wind. I turn in the direction of the interfering sound and find Aokiji with is Ice Devil fruit powers, I lean back and turning away just in time for his freezing ice dagger to pass my cheek with a scratch left behind.
   Performing a backflip I land not too far from him as more ice shards form around him, I was completely outmatched there's no way I could beat him. We may be both be Logica Type Devil fruits but he has a better advantage than I do, he has more strength than me as well. 'Shit, I'm out of ideas here'

   Sweat dripped down my face showing my fear and concentration, I just couldn't see any other way around this 'I doubt I could outsmart him, he's always one step ahead of people, but my speed and silence if a gift... Maybe...'
   "Look... I don't have time to deal with you, just make easy for the both of us and put on the cuffs.." He pulled out a pair of sea stone cuffs, as they clattered against one another causing my spine to tingle.
   "Like hell I'm going to put those back on!" I bark at him, but something clicked in my head causing myself to freeze, then a smirk spread across my face
   'Bingo...!'

   'Those scuffs were the perfect thing that I need right now, but they also put me in huge amount of danger. They get me it's game over.' He sighed at waving a hand to summon more ice around him "What a shame, you were doing us a huge favour and now you're a huge problem to deal with" I scoff at him with a snort soon afterwards, as a smile grew on my face. Causing him to quirk an eyebrow at me, confused and yet curious.
   "It is a shame isn't it.?? But who am I to question Fate?" At the point the water grew larger and larger around me, it's coolness made my skin tingle a little, keeping me calm and collective.
'If do this right, I might have a chance of beating him?'