Chapter 17

Ace's P.O.V~

   I had excepted my fate, I was ready to die, if I couldn't get revenge then I would die beside (y/n). Rain still poured down as a strong symbol of depression and sorrow. A smile still graced my lips as I slowly shut my eyes closed and reach my arms outwards, awaiting the final blow and to be taken by deaths embrace.
   I was suddenly knocked unto my ass as something or someone, put a shit ton of force pushing me over from the side. I hear multiple gasps, and slowly open my eyes so see something that made my heart skip and do God knows how many backflips.
A marine pointed at her, freaking right out like he just sore a ghost, he was sweating bullets screaming "She's still alive, she's demon!!" I only sat there with my mouth agape, pupils at the size of pins.

   Her gaze was completely on Akainu, as she stood between me and him yet again. I watched as her normal (e/c) eyes were a dark rich blue, the water surrounded her like a whirlpool, kicking up more wind as the water reached even through the clouds. A blue aura began to form around her like steam, my pupils shrink even smaller when all her blood, cuts and wounds instantly healed, even the scorch marks on her stomach. Akainu took a couple of steps back just as shock and surprised as everyone else was, sweat flowing down his face before he shook it off and charged at her again. (Y/n) only stood there as he lunged at her, her gaze was still on him, following his every move, like a hawk, she turned into water and moved out the way.

   Akainu turned around and shot some lava bullets at her only to be captured and blocked by a water wall behind her, she had her towards him. Akainu charged again "Lava Punch!" He shouted lunging at her again, fist brought back to give (y/n) the worse painful punch imaginable. Only then did she turn to him with very intimidating glare and reach her good left arm out "Water Prison!" her pupils dilated, nearly consuming all the blue that remained in her eyes. Akainu froze in mid-air and water surrounded him in a ball of water, he couldn't move, I could see him struggling bad but for some reason, he couldn't move. I watched on as her one good arm gave off whirls of water keeping Akainu caged in this powerful move, he summoned more lava and punch the water only to be weakened more and more.

   "What the hell is happening to me...?!" His words slipped through his mouth, while his body hovered in his little small round cell of water. He continued to fight back this trick, desperately trying to find a way out of it, he stopped in his tracks and his eyes widen when (y/n) spoke: "Thrash around all you like, the more you fight the more energy I drain..." A sinister grin played across her face as her eyes began to turn back to normal, looking dead straight at Akainu before her "Did you think it would be easy to escape this move..? Have you considered a reason why you can't get out of my Water Prison...?" Akainu flinched for a moment, trying to think of many reasons why he couldn't just melt the water or bust it open... I wasn't too sure myself 'why is that, she's using water... Wait?! Water unless she's using...!'
   "You're using SEAWATER!" Akainu barked at (y/n) just that second faster than me to process. (Y/n) smiled at him, proud that she has made him so weak, that he doesn't even have the strength to keep punching the walls of the water sphere that contained him.

   "That's right" she smirked
   "But. BUT I KILLED YOU!" He barked at her sending ripples through the water prison. (Y/n)'s smirk grew a little, watching as Akainu was in a very surprising state, like a penguin trying to figure out why it can't fly... At this point, I can understand what Akainu was saying I was right there besides (y/n) as her temperature dropped in my grasp, but she was warm when a fell down beside her.... 'It's just not adding up...'
   (Y/n) chuckled lightly at his facial expression, before composing herself and explained "You Doorknob, you never really checked if I was dead or no... I lowered my body temperature, which lowers my heart rate so much that it can't be picked up, also the body starts to form a purple and blue colouring, making it seem like I was dead... When in fact I was healing myself and summoning water from the sea while you were distracted with Ace. In fact, you were so busy that it gave me enough time to regain enough heat, just in time to save Ace..."

   Her smile of confidence turned into a sour frown, I could just make out the strained muscles in her crinkled nose and the veins around her body. "I took a huge risk, agreeing to your little trick. They entrusted me with something that would lead them to their end. Their lives are on my shoulders... Not just the three of them but all their crews combined... Did you really think I would let you take them away so easily as you did to my family before... Akainu?!"
Akainu's face changed to that same emotionless expression, eyes narrowed on (y/n) showing just how cold and empty they were "They were only a few lives taken for the thousands more to be saved... They were rabid dogs that had to be put down."

Readers P.O.V~

   "WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO GETS TO LIVE AND WHO DOESN'T!!" I burst out at Akainu, trying my best to keep every cell of hate I had towards him 'How... How could he think like that, my family were my world, they were loving and kind to everyone.. And he... Just killed them.' Tears rolled down my face, my teeth gritted tightly.
   "THE ONLY RABID DOG I SEE... IS YOU!" I was completely blinded by my hate that I didn't notice the many dozens of faces that looked on wide-eyed and mouths dropped to the floor. The water around Akainu glowed harshly, with a dark blue aura smoking up around me. I throw the water prison away from me, stripping the water away from Akainu before he landed and rolled across the ground. He struggled to stand up, but I wasn't going to give him any chances to get up again. I race over to Akainu with water surrounding my hand, turning it into a drill as I got closer and closer to the man who destroyed everything...

   "WATER DRILL!" Blood splattered on my face and clothing. Akainu coughed up a large amount of blood, noticing a huge hole where his stomach should be. He looked up at me with the last amount of light and hate he has towards me, blood oozing out of his mouth and his eyes were turning to a complete red due to the amount of blood loss. With a final cough, he rolled onto his back, taking in shallow breaths, just guessing which breath would be his last...
His chest stopped rising and falling, his coughing fits reduced into silence, his eyes left wide open and lifeless... Akainu is now dead...