Chapter 11

Aokiji's P.O.V~

   I watched on, prepared for anything this girl can throw at me, water surrounded her reaching out like snakes. I had to take her down, she is the only thing that could ruin this moment of glory for the marines. She flicked her hand sending the arrows of water drops at me. I deflect them with my ice barrier and go around to attack her, while she was distracted, but she was gone. 'Where'd she go?!' I panicked a little as something flashed passed my face and I felt a force knock me back a couple of steps.
   I rub my cheek noticing a mark left there 'she punched me??' I see her bouncing up and down on the spot lightly, eyes targeting her next kill, I could only stare at her as it felt like she was piercing my heart. I charge at her using my ice powers to ride a wave-like ice wall to her. She jumped up past me, as I spun around to attack her again, this time our powers collided, he waters somehow slicing through my ice and a strong gush of water hits me from below.

   I could barely hold back its force when she darted off and appeared again, kicking me in the back as I slam into the ground creating a hole for my figure. 'She's serious... Great, I won't hold back then' I glare at her as she prepared for her next attack "ICE PILLAR!" I shout forming a large sharp ice pillar hit (y/n) on the side of her rib cage, doing some critical damage. I get up as I see her smaller form hit the ground harshly.
   I walk slowly over to her shaking for, as she forced herself up without much success "Ice Sword" I say quietly summoning the ice sword into my hand. I reach her without any effort as she coughs up some blood from the impact, the water no longer surrounded her properly as I place the tip of my blade at her throat.
   "Give up, it's over" she trembled a little but stopped suddenly, she grabs the blade with her bare hand and flicks her legs around tripping me over. I land on my back finding her hand still firmly hanging onto the blade.

   Blood dripped down her left hand as the other swung around and I felt something freezing cold against my skin, I hear a "click!" Looking down she had placed my very own cuffs on me. Wreaking me completely, draining me slowly my blade still at her throat as I inched it forward just barely drawing blood. She brought her right hand to her face and reached it out behind her.
   "Water commandment:...." She stomped her foot on the ground, water suddenly raised in all directions forming into needles "A Thousand Needles of Death!" She bellowed before they all fired at me from every which way. I put as much force into the blade as possible inching deeper into her neck, but they kept coming, stabbing every muscle, nerve and organ it could get.

   My whole body vibrated against the attack as I try to hold out for as long as I can, overwhelming pain took hold of me. I was in so much pain that I allowed tears to shed out, shut my eyes tightly hoping I would make it and it would end soon. But they never stopped. I could feel myself weakening at every passing second... My vision became blurry. Soon I was at a point where I couldn't feel the pain anymore. I coughed up some blood and eye my teary eyes to the person doing this to me, her grip on the sword made it crack. Then it snapped in her bare hand, she twirled the sharp point the other way pointing at me.
   I reached my other hand out to her griping her throat tightly, stopping the rainstorm of death as she desperately held onto the blade in her hand. My grip tightens more and more cutting off her air supply, her head rolled back as she struggled in my grasp.
I had a newfound strength to kill her, even with the cuffs on, I was still going to kill her one way or the other.

Readers P.O.V~

   'I NEED AIR!! AIR' my lungs were screaming for any oxygen, my heart rate going off the scale, my brain turns to mush. My body was stiff from the lack of air, my vision was getting dark and it would soon be pitch black. I clenching into the remains of the ice sword in my hand. It was my last hope.
   'But I have to get out of his hand first...!' With one hand hanging onto the blade and the other trying to stop Aokiji from crushing my windpipe completely. I dare release my hand from him and wave my hand out over the water, creating a faint figure behind him as he tightened his grip further.
   "Mizu... Mizu Nu... Water Drill" the water formed into a drill, piercing Aokiji from behind. He bellowed in pain as he coughed up more blood, loosening his grip for the ice I held in my hand to pierce his hand that had held my neck so tightly for the past 3 minutes that felt like 10 minutes to me.

   He yelled in pain dropping me immediately as I gasped for the precious air was now given. I began to crawl away from Aokiji, feeling sick with dizziness and disorientation, my vision faded into darkness and light. I didn't know which one I would end up in, but I kept crawling even tho I couldn't really see as the world was spinning around me making me sick. I still kept crawling
I could hear Aokiji yelling in pain as I dare spin around onto my back to get a view of the water drill has created a large hole in his back but has pushed through to the chest creating a perfect hold. His eyes rolled to the back of his head when his body became limp, his mouth exploded with blood as he tried to keep breathing but was choking on his own blood.
   I dropped down onto his knees then fell forward, the drill returned to nothing more than water, leaving me the horrid view of a see-through the hole in his body as I crawl my way back to him, just to get the cuffs. His blood and face soaked in blood, I reach under feeling the cuffs and the spine shaking feeling of the hole in his body that I had created.

   I manage to get the cuffs off when marines surround me, stunned completely shocked that their Admiral has been defeated by the hands of a Bounty Hunter...