Giggles and Kisses - Hyunjin x Minho

-----------------------------
Summary

Hyunjin just wants Minho to know how much more he loves him - with hot chocolate, kisses and cuddles.

Word Count: 886
-----------------------------

Minho rolled over in bed, his boyfriend close by capturing him before he fell from the blankets and to the hardwood floor. Hyunjin was also half asleep leaving him to drag him on top of his body for safety measures before passing out again. At least three hours passed, and both boys were snuggled under three blankets tangled around each other trying to keep any sort of heat between them, "Jinnie, I'm cold," Minho whined rubbing his eyes as he finally somewhat woke from his sleep.

"I know, I know, I'll go make us some hot chocolate," Hyunjin slipped from the covers shivering as the winter weather caressed his bare thighs and arms. He made his way to the kitchen and quickly started on the drinks, grabbing all sorts of toppings he know the elder would love.

Minho let out a weak groan before stretching almost cat-like and standing from the bed. He stumbled towards the wardrobe and pulled out a onesie to slip into and got a matching one out for his boyfriend. Hyunjin came back not long after and closed the door hoping the other members had the heart not to disturb them as he placed the drinks on Minho's bedside table, "Changbin if you make a single noise I'm slapping you into next month," Hyunjin spoke getting changed and pulling back the curtain on Minho's bed to climb in making sure to draw it back over for privacy. The elder sighed and climbed down from the bunk and left the room not wanting to deal with the couple below him, Hyunjin sighed happily before pulling his boyfriend on top of his waist making him straddle his thighs. Minho smiled feeling large hands cup his cheeks pulling him into a soft kiss.

"I love you Jinnie," The elder started leaning to kiss his cheek and lay down, still holding himself above the younger.

"I love you more," Hyunjin retorted making the other giggle and lean into his plump lips. Minho couldn't stop the small laughs exiting him, his body shaking slightly as he blushed. Hyunjin squeezed his cheeks softly and pecked all over his face repeatedly before landing one on his lips.

"No, I think I love you more baby," Minho stuck his finger in the whipped cream from his hot chocolate and placed it on the other's nose with the most endearing smile the world had ever seen. Hyunjin caught on to the contagious giggles and put some of his whipped cream over the elder's cheeks.

"Nuh uh, I love you more," He whispered tapping the tip of his nose as Minho leaned in to kiss the cream away from his own. Hyunjin shivered from the cold air hitting his nose before licking the cream from Minho's fluffy cheeks and kissing him with a little more passion than the others.

"Babes, I think we both know I love you more," Minho huffed and rolled off of the other's lap to sit beside him cross-legged to drink his hot chocolate. Hyunjin did the same lifting himself off the bed and sitting opposite him before grabbing his drink. He made sure to lean forward and kiss his lips softly.

"I love you more, now shut up and cuddle me," Minho pouted trying to seal away his playful laughter while he took another sip.

"I love you more dear, lay up against my chest and once you finish your drink I'll give you all the cuddles in the world," Minho shifted into the younger's open legs and placed his back against his chest. Hyunjin let his hands fall into the other's lap, one cup occupied with a drink, the other with a hand. Their faint giggles and soft kisses filled the room as they made the effort to finish their drinks as fast as they could so they could cuddle up against each other and stay warm. Minho was the first to finish making sure his need for attention was obvious by nuzzling into the other's body with his face just like a kitten.

"Mmm, I love you more," He hummed laughing softly and pecking down his jawline since his lips were occupied with a drink.

"I'm almost done love, and I love you more," Minho couldn't stop his smile from widening, he was tired but something about his boyfriend made him feel like he could run laps. "Come here," he spoke, his words almost forming like whispers as he placed his empty cup next to Minho's and pulled him down to lay against him.

"I love you more than you know," Hyunjin smiled like an idiot, of course, they would never learn the actual extent of their love for each other - it was impossible - but they knew they loved each other a lot. Minho snuggled into his side, the onesies and multiple blankets providing them with more than enough warmth to protect them from the harsh breezes sneaking in through small cracks around the dorm.

"I love you most," the eldest mumbled falling back asleep on the other's chest. He had been awake for a solid hour, the warmth and cosy feeling sending him back to sleep as fast as it woke him up. They were on a break from promotions etcetera so they could happily spend their days lazing around and - as they did today - cuddle up and be massive love bugs.