We're Literally Married... - Minho x Jisung

-----------------------------
Summary

Minho likes to enter rooms and flirt like a 15-year-old boy who just found his first love - Jisung just had to remind him they're married every time.

Word Count: 924
-----------------------------

Two months they had been married. Jisung was completely head over heels for his husband - everyone and their goldfish knew that. Minho was sat on the settee stirring up an entertaining plan that - unbeknownst to him - would change the course of their entire marriage. For good reasons of course. He sat twiddling his fingers trying to think of the perfect sentence to welcome his husband when he walked through their front door, he wanted it to make him smile as he'd been overworking himself a lot lately. Soft rustling was heard outside the apartment door, presumably Jisung trying to get into the house which was very much unlocked. Minho smiled and stood up to lean against the living room door frame. Once the younger had figured out the door was unlocked he entered with a heavy sigh just to be greeted by Minho's smug face.

"Hey hot stuff, come here often?" He spoke confidently, even adding an extra flying kiss. Jisung snorted and broke into a smile walking over and hugging him tightly.

"I think that just made my day," He laughed kissing the smirk from Minho's lips.

"Smooth as always," Minho taunted raising an eyebrow and laughing.

"Of course you are," Jisung responded kicking off his shoes and hanging up his jacket.

"Tell me about your day love," They sat on the settee snuggled together with an old movie playing in the background. Jisung loved nights like these, just ranting about his day filled with kisses and dumbfounded smiles.

After their exchange at the door that day it became a staple in their routine, not just when Jisung came home, but he started doing it around the house and as often as he wanted. Jisung loved it. 

-

"Hey handsome, care to let me buy you a drink," Minho cocked his brow leaning against the counter, "what a fine day to see such an angel,"

"Babes, we're literally married," Jisung reminded pulling him in by his waist and leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"Me? Married to the literal being that meets you at the gates of heaven?" Minho teased back caging him on the marble surface.

"Always were hun," Minho flushed red before pulling him into a long loving kiss.

 Minho was visibly happier than before when he was constantly working. Even when he got back to his workload of dance he made sure that he'd come home early to snuggle up with his lover and make sure he tried to hit on him like a fifteen-year-old boy as often as possible. Jisung couldn't get enough of everything, he was madly in love with his husband's behaviour and despite the fact he continuously reminds him they're married to 'get him to stop', he'd rather the whole world come crashing down than for that to happen.

-

"Hey sexy, wanna catch a ride out of here?" Minho slid into the room using fluffy socks on the wood floor.

"That's the best one hands down," Jisung laughed grabbing his side to ease the pain before running up to him, "we're married, you can take me on a ride any day," Jisung smirked getting smacked on the shoulder.

"And back to the Christian Minecraft server for you my love," Minho slapped his ass and pulled him to their bedroom locking the door.

-

"Hey mamas want any McDonald's fries," Minho flirted walking in with a bag of food and kicking his left leg.

"Damn, my husband offering his McDonalds, that's impressive," Minho giggled and ran off with the food, Jisung jumping off the settee and chasing after him. Loud laughter filled the apartment as the couple chased each other around the house, Minh finally giving in not wanting his precious food to go cold.

"Fine, maybe I bought you a little something too," Jisung's head perked up from his shoulder where he was catching his breath, "Here's you're twenty chicken nuggets, fries and a chocolate milkshake," Minho listed spinning to see the other's reaction when he pulled it out the bag, he had only told Jisung he was picking up some chips to snack on while he drove home.

"Thank you so much," He squeaked pecking his lips and taking to food. Minho sorted his own meal out and joined him on the settee to watch Criminal Minds.

-

"Sup, bean supplier," Minho swung around the doorframe - his introductions had been getting weirder by the day - Jisung and his mother looking at him with goofy smiles.

"Hi Honey," Jisung giggled standing up and walking to hug him, "that's an interesting one," Minho nodded proud of his strange entrance and kissed him softly.

"Are you not going to do your usual reminder," Minho pouted nosing at his neck like a cat.

"Baby, we're married, you don't have to flirt with me like a child but if you stop I'll actually floor you," Jisung recited as usual with a dumb smile on his face. God, he was so fucking in love. Minho spun him around before walking off to prepare food for his guest. The entire time he cooked he could hear Jisung gushing about how much he loved his strange way of flirting.