Mine, Yours.

Jisung rolled over, a palm pressing against his back as he yawned. He looked over to the clock, it was nine in the morning. His boyfriend was cuddled up against him, keeping him glued to his body with his strong arms. Jisung smiled, running his hand through the other's hair, and kissing his forehead. He pushed himself down arms caging Minho as he tried to go back to sleep. Their two cats were lazing around them, playing or sleeping. The sun was in his eyes, an annoyed groan leaving his lips as he pressed his face into his chest. Minho shifted, fingers trailing Jisung's bare back. He ran his hand down and over his ass, squeezing his thigh. Jisung whined, nuzzling against him. He shivered, pulling the blanket over their naked bodies.

"Ji?" Minho yawned, opening his eyes and pecking his forehead. "Good morning," He mumbled, rubbing his back.

"Good morning, bub," Jisung smiled, tilting his head back and pressing his mouth to Minho's. Minho smiled, cupping the back of his head as they lazily kissed. "I love you," he whispered, detaching his body from Minho and sitting up. "Where did you put my clothes,"

"I launched them, not gonna lie," Minho chuckled, sitting up. "My hoodie is on your side of the bed on the floor," Jisung nodded and grabbed it, climbing out of bed and throwing it on. Minho rolled over and slapped his ass before the hoodie fell to his knees.

"Get comfy, I'll make you breakfast," Minho nodded and turned on the TV. Jisung wasn't the best cook, but he made amazing waffles. Jisung disappeared from view, heading to the kitchen to make their food. Doongie followed on his heels, meowing quietly. They weren't due a feed yet so he'd have to wait. He made them into hearts, digging out the fake flowers he hid for today. He wanted to treat Minho today since he did so much for him. He took the velvet box with a pretty necklass in and set it on the tray. Once the food was done he put it on a plate and headed back. "Happy Valentine's, baby," he smiled, placing the tray on his thighs. The cats moving to sniff at the plate. Minho bopped their noses and chuckled.

"Oh, Jisung," Minho beamed, pulling him down and kissing his temple. "Go get your food and I'll open it," Jisung nodded and skipped off. Minho reaching under the bed. After Jisung passed out last night Minho snuck out to his mom's house. He set the box down flat-- with great difficulty. When Jisung came back his jaw dropped.

"Baby, I only got you something small," he pouted, sitting by him.

"I don't care, baby, you're perfect and I love anything you give me. Now open the box before it starts walking away," Minho giggled, holding Jisung's plate. Soonie and Doongie were all over the box, the younger taking off the lid with big eyes. A small tabby cat jumped out right into Jisung's arms.

"Minho! Oh my God, I love," he pouted, smothering the kitten. "What's his name?"

"I was thinking Dori,"

"Yes! God, I love you. Now open mine,"  Minho opened the box, a silver chain with a pendant. 'Forever M+J'. "I know we're too young for marriage, and my dad would actually end me if I got married under twenty. But I wanted to give you this to show I have promised myself to you and only you," Jisung was red, tears in his eyes.

"Fuck, Jisung. I love you so fucking much," Jisung let his tears from fear of rejection fall as he clung to Minho.

"I thought you'd say no," he mumbled, hiding in his chest.

"Baby, I'd never say no to you. Other than sky diving, or bungee jumping, you know high up things," Minho joked, kissing his temple. "I love you, I can't wait to marry you, honey," Minho smiled, grabbing their food. "Now eat up, we need to feed the kids," he wiped up his tears and handed him the waffle.

After feeding the cats and helping Dori out the couple cuddled up on the settee, Minho turning on a movie. "I love you," Jisung giggled, stretching under the blankets. Their clothes were on the floor again, both happily cuddled together. Their lips were flushed from kissing so much.

"Stay there," Minho got up, heading to the kitchen. Jisung watched him with a smile. He came back with a box, getting on the settee and opening it. It was a rose cake with a fork.

"You're so cheesy," Jisung laughed, it was the same cake Minho had bought him the day they started officially dating in that hotel room. "Feed me,"

"Always."

"You're mine. You'll always be mine," Jisung announced, getting comfy.

"I'm yours, always will be,"