Smoke Clouds - Jisung x Hyunjin

-----------------------------
Summary

Ji and Hyunjin get stoned in the elder's bedroom, Hyunjin was just a clingy baby the entire time.
|Non-binary Jisung|

Word Count: 671
-----------------------------

Hyunjin had just got home from college, on the way he had stopped by an old friend who happened to be a well-respected drug dealer. He had grown close with the boy, often hanging out with him in college or getting lunch with him. But their meeting today was far from normal. Hyunjin wanted to try to get high. He handed him fifty-pound cash and took the two bags of weed home. Now where did he get the money? Well, his father was a rich bellend who left money around for Hyunjin whenever he needed it and never bothered to check what happened or where it went. "Hanji, wanna get high?" Hyunjin asked talking into his phone, he always offered his partner anything before asking friends.

"Dude what, obviously are you dumb?" They giggled hearing Hyunjin laugh, "What changed your mind?" Ji had offered a while back to get stoned but the elder was a terrified goody two-shoes back then.

"Just wanted to spice things up you know? Add on to the list of underage crimes," he laughed running upstairs and placing the two bags onto the desk.

"That's fair, I'll be over in ten, babes," They bid goodbye and Hyunjin lay on his bed. It was slowly setting in that he was going to take drugs for the first time. The ten minutes passed slowly and it wasn't long after he heard padded footsteps run up the stairs, "You're dad let me in," they spoke out of breath after running.

"The weed is on the desk, I have no clue what to do with it," Hyunjin confessed sitting up and admiring his lover. Ji's hair was fairly long and blonde, it framed their face beautifully.

"Don't worry, I brought everything," Ji responded sitting opposite him, both of them crossing their legs. They got to work, their boyfriend watching with hearty eyes as their cheeks puffed out in concentration.

"You look so fucking attractive," Hyunjin chuckled seeing his partner blush as they rolled the joint and place it between their lips to light it, "How do you do it?" Hyunjin asked leaning to peck their cheek.

"Take this," Hyunjin took the joint between his fingers and placed it between his lips, "Inhale... hold... and breathe out," Hyunjin coughed a few times before handing it back to Ji.

"How do you do that so much babe," he giggled loving the way the smoke cloud hung around them. Ji shrugged and took a hit letting the weed settle in their body. They offered Hyunjin another and he gladly took it slowly getting the hang of smoking the joint. The two passed it back and forth, the joint getting smaller and smaller as they used up all the weed. "I feel floaty," Hyunjin spoke looking at his hands and around the room.

"You're high Hyune, you'll get a main spike and you'll calm down over the rest of the high," Hyunjin nodded and pulled his partner down onto the bed.

"You look so good," Hyunjin mumbled looking at them with the most adoring eyes ever, he loved Ji so fucking much.

"You're very pretty too Hyunijn, do you wanna cuddle and watch a TV show?" Ji offered with a sweet smile. Hyunjin agreed and wrapped his entire body over Ji, kissing their face and smothering them with love.

"Donald Duck please," Ji nodded and turned on Disney Plus, watching the elder's eyes light up in joy watching the characters run around the screen. Ji thought Hyunjin would've been a dramatic type of high, that he would be all over the place. They much preferred this though, their little cuddle buddy.

"You're adorable when you're high baby, let's do this more," Hyunjin nodded wafting his hand through the smoke cloud still above them.

"I like feeling like this, it's funny," he laughed watching his lover stare at him, "I can do anything, I could love you forever!" He babbled out laughing at anything that happened or anything that was said.

"I could too my baby," Hyunjin nuzzled against them biting their puffy cheeks and palming their hair, tatting it up.