Want You (So BAD)

"Hyung," Jisung blushed, the elder's sweater on as he shuffled into the room with a few bits of wrinkled paper. Minho put his laptop to the side, pausing the anime he was watching to look at his flustered bandmate. "Uhm, here," He handed him the paper, quickly leaving and going to his room. Minho stared at the empty doorway for a little longer before looking down. The words 'Want So Bad' across the top with a lot more writing beneath. What possibly could his boyfriend have written that made him so embarrassed? He crossed his legs, shutting the lid to his laptop to give the messy bits of paper covered in red hearts and pink squiggles his full attention. 

"A love song?" He mumbled to himself, reading the lyrics. "Our love?" Minho finished reading the papers, a little note at the end catching his eye.

Minho Hyung,

I wanted to sing a song with you but I wanted it to be something meaningful. That's why I turned down your offer to do the SKZ Record with you. I wanted to make something for the both of us, something we can look back on and remember our story, our love. It took a lot of convincing for Chan Hyung and JYP to let me get this approved but I can finally give this to you. I hope you like it. I love you Hyung!

- Hannie

Minho smiled, getting up from his bed and taking the papers back to Jisung who was hiding in his bed. "Jagi," He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against the door frame. "You're so infuriatingly adorable, you know that right?" Jisung poked his head out of his blanket, the blush from earlier still plastered on his skin. He didn't say anything, he just moved the covers to the side and scooted back on the bed. Minho put the paper on the bedside table before climbing in and scooping Jisung into his arms.

"Did you like it?" He asked quietly, hiding in his chest.

"More than anything," Minho lifted his chin, pecking his lips. "I can't wait to record it with you," He was sincere, Jisung batting his chest softly before cuddling further into him.

"We can start tomorrow, now sleep so I can be excited at five in the morning," Minho hummed in response and let Jisung get comfy on his chest. Once he knew Jisung was out he let himself fall fast asleep.

--

"Hyung! Hyung!" Jisung shook the elder awake, reaching to knock his alarm off. 

"Jagi, quiet," He yawned, pecking his cheek. Jisung giggled and pulled the covers off them. 

"Where did your clothes go," Jisung laughed watching the elder shiver.

"You know I sleep in my underwear, give me the blanket before I fucking freeze," He complained, also pulling Jisung back down in the process.

"Well yeah, but I fell asleep on top of you," 

"I have my ways," He shrugged, holding his waist and hiding in his neck. "Ten minutes?"

"Nope, I told the manager we'd be ready by six," Minho groaned in annoyance, it was cold in October. "Come on, I'll get you coffee," Jisung bribed, slipping out of bed and heading to Minho's room. When Minho made his way to his room Jisung had hunted his way through his sweaters and pulled on a grey and black patterned one.

"Cutie," He smiled, pecking his forehead. Minho grabbed some comfy clothes for himself and pulled them on, Jisung pulling him as soon as he got dressed. 

"Come on!" He squealed, the elder hushing him.

"The other boys are asleep," He chuckled, leading Jisung out of the dorm and into the manager's van. As expected they arrived at six, Jisung's legs bouncing with anticipation.

"Okay, so I already have the music, we just need to sing over it," he clapped his hands, pulling him into the studio and making the managers stay outside. "Okay, okay, sorry I'm so excited!"

"You're so unbelievably cute," Minho kissed his forehead. Jisung went through the song and how he wanted to do it, also taking in Minho's opinions and implementing them where they fit. Minho was the first in the recording booth, singing all of his parts with a lovestruck smile on his face.

Jisung was no different, he couldn't keep that stupidly beautiful heart-shaped smile from forming the moment he lay eyes on his boyfriend watching him through the window. When they finally finished both of them were giggly messes, kissing and hugging whenever they could.

"So you fell in love with me the first time you saw me?" Minho teased, bringing up the lyrics while Jisung composed them.

"Duh, but I made you sing it so technically you did," he stuck his tongue out, the elder leaning forward and licking it.

"You're not wrong, Hannie," he chuckled, pecking his nose. "Also you're the romantic one, love. I'm more of the comedian if I do say so myself," Jisung let his mouth drop, hitting his arm.

"No! I'm the funny one. You're the cute romantic one with kitties who gives me flowers and takes me on cute dates and watches my favourite movies and—" he was cut off with a small peck.

"Alright, jagi," Minho laughed. "Now hurry, I want to get this out tomorrow. It's national I Love You day,"

--

"And released!" Jisung clapped his hands, pulling the song up on the main TV in the dorm. Everyone crowded around, the couple in the centre with goofy smiles.

Sleep late tonight <3

Jisung put his phone away, letting the bubble notifications roll in. Tonight was the night.

--

"Me and Minho Hyung...

                          we're together,"