Puppy - Minho X Jisung

//MPREG, mention of a miscarriage

-----------------------------
Summary

Minho and Jisung had been trying for so long, and when Minho finally fell pregnant, Jisung gave him the world and more.

Word Count: 622
[It's 4 am, I'm sorry if this is shit, it's also very fucking hot right now XD]
[Go check out my smut book for more consistent uploads]

-----------------------------

"Jisung! Come here!" Minho squealed, stamping his feet in excitement. Jisung stumbled into the bathroom and crouched in front of the toilet. Minho handed him a small stick, tears in his eyes as he smiled like an idiot. Jisung took it and looked closely, two very prominent lines showing that he was - in fact - pregnant.

"You're lying," He stood up, a smile of shock all over his face. "You're pregnant?" He yelled, putting it down to hold his hands.

"My hands are covered in piss I wouldn't do that," Minho chuckled remembering his messy attempts at taking the test.

"I don't care, you're pregnant," Jisung leaned down, catching his lips, "You're fucking pregnant," He spoke breathlessly, eyes glued to the test on the marble bench beside him.

"I am, love. I'm pregnant," He smiled, the younger one bursting into tears and pulling him off of the toilet to hug him.

"I can't, you're pregnant!" He sobbed. They've tried for three years. Three years of failed attempts and miscarriages.

"I know, baby. We have a pup, love," He smiled, running his hand through Jisung's hair. "Let's get in the shower before I call you a pisshead," Minho giggled, pulling him across to the shower.

--

"Jisung!" Minho whined, laying on his back on the kitchen floor. It was thirty degrees, and he was eight months pregnant, not a good combination. Jisung quickly ran to his side, sitting by him and feeling his forehead.

"You're on fire," Jisung sighed, reaching for the freezer and pulling out a frozen bag of peas. He led it to Minho's head, caressing his stomach and showering their cub in kisses. "You smell so good," Jisung whined, he had smelt like this throughout the pregnancy, something he couldn't place his finger on. It wasn't the smell of his heat, just more of his natural scent.

"It might just be the cub, pregnancy can make it stronger," Minho smiled, slipping out of his shirt to lay on the cold tile more. Jisung nodded and kissed his stomach softly.

"Hi, puppy," Jisung cooed, palming over the hot surface and watching the small movements his stomach made. "Oh, I'm gonna love you both forever," He sighed, pressing more kisses against his stomach making the other laugh sweetly.

"Can you help me up? My back hurts," Jisung was right to his side, lifting him from the floor and straight to the bedroom. "I only wanted to stand," Minho chuckled, laying on the bed as Jisung turned the ceiling fan on.

"But you said your back hurt so I thought I'd let you come up here and let me give you a shoulder massage," Jisung smiled, grabbing the oil and sitting behind him. He gently rubbed out any knots he found, peppering him with kisses and love while they lazed around in bed.

"TV please," Minho requested, sliding away from the younger one to cool off. Jisung grabbed the remote and found Minho's favourite show, starting it from episode one as usual. "I love you, can you get me an ice cream?"

"I'll be back with your favourite," Jisung winked, sliding out of the room and grabbing some strawberry ice cream and scooping a fair amount into the bowl. "Here you go, princess," Minho blushed and kicked his leg. Jisung only laughed and leaned over to peck his lips.

"All you've been doing is running after me this entire time," Minho pouted out, lips staying that way until Jisung kissed him.

"Because you and our cub are the most important things in the entire world," Jisung smiled, giving Minho the special pillow he bought and watching him curl into the side of it. The younger scooted over and kissed his forehead, muttering small 'I love you's through the air as he palmed at his stomach until Minho fell asleep.