Ch 1: Someone...new?

"If you don't wake up I won't hesitate to drop-kick you into the orphanage."

      I groaned as I got up out of my bed. "Where did you learn that phrase from? Also I told you to stop coming into my room in the morning Yamboo."  I said as I went into the restroom to quickly get ready.

"C'mon bro if you got up earlier mom and dad wouldn't have to call me up here to bring you down. Also for your information, I learned that phrase from Mr. Blade!" I came out of the restroom after getting changed and looked at her.

"Oh, you mean your teacher, the one that hates orphans?" She violently nodded her head while grinning widely. I sighed and let out a small chuckle.

"Well come downstairs or else mom and dad are gonna blow it big bro." I nodded while yawning and went downstairs with her. When I came downstairs I saw my little brother Tubbo and my parents at the table about to eat. 

"Sorry mom and dad I stayed up late again." I said while smiling.

"It's ok honey, lets eat." I saw Yamboo stuff a bunch of food into her mouth and I heard Tubbo and mother chuckle as I smiled. 

"Y'know for an 11 year old you have a giant appetite." I said while laughing. She glared at me and then flung a piece of her pancakes at me but ended up hitting Tubbo. "Hey! What was that for?!" I laughed while Yamboo just turned her head around and mumbled something in an angry tone. 

"Quackity son don't you think you should start finding a partner, I mean you're 26, surely you should have found someone from your interest?" I sighed and shook my head. I really hated it when my mom brought up this topic. 

"I don't think I'm ready to marry, and by the way all of the princesses are either super bratty or they are giant simps." My father chuckled at that comment as my mother just sighed. 

"I just hope you find someone soon son." I smiled at her and slightly nodded. After we ate father had an announcement for us so we went to the lobby to hear what he had to say. 

"So you guys must be wondering why I called you guys here," He said as he sat on the throne with mother. "I've noticed that you guys have been getting yourselves into a lot of trouble lately so I decided it's best if I give you guys a personal knight to protect the three of you." I looked at him shocked. I turned to see how Tubbo and Yamboo felt about this and they were pretty excited. Did father not trust us to protect each  other? I mean, I received golden medals in all of my archery and self defense classes and Tubbo is pretty good too. Before I could say anything father spoke again, "Wilbur you can come in now." I looked and saw a knight come in the room. They were pretty tall but I couldn't see what they looked like because their armor covered them. "You may introduce yourself."

"Hello your highnesses, I am Wilbur Minecraft Soot. I will be your personal knight from now on. Do you have any questions? 

I saw Yamboo raise her hand really high and then she spoke. "How old are you?" I looked at her weirdly. That was a pretty out of content question for what the situation was.

"Oh I am 28 years old! Any more questions?" I looked at him shocked. This dude was fricking ten feet tall and he was only 2 years older than me? 

"You might want to show Wilbur around the castle, I didn't get to show him because I was busy." I looked over to see Tubbo and Yamboo already dragging Wilbur upstairs to give a tour. I sighed and decided it was no use arguing with dad about this and I should just accept the fact we get in trouble a lot, I mean, I do remember when Tubbo accidentally burned all of Niki's bread and her bakery almost caught on fire. I slowly followed Yamboo and Tubbo as they showed this Wilbur dude around. 

"Okay so this is Quackity's room, feel free to come in anytime you want." I glared at Yamboo when she said that.

"Hey! First of all, why is my room the first place of the tour?! And secondly, he CAN NOT come into my room thank you very much." Wilbur and Tubbo chuckled as I flipped Yamboo off and she stuck her tongue out at me. When I heard Wilburs chuckle it sounded soft almost welcoming, now that I think about it his voice is kind of deep but cute at the same time... WAIT WHAT AM I THINKING, I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS DUDE. I must have gone red because Wilbur stared at me while Yamboo and Tubbo went to go get something.

"Hey are you ok? You are really red." I turned even more red from embarrassment after he said that. 

"O-oh Yea! I'm totally fine!" He stared at me for a second and then nodded. Yamboo and Tubbo came back and continued the tour. I wonder how this personal knight thing will go out.

(Word count: 877)

I hope you guys like my first chapter :D This is my first time writing fanfiction so feel free to add any suggestions for this story. ✨✨✨✨✨more coming soon. Also make sure to comment ur opinions on this :D