Bonus chapter-

Yall I'm so sorry but I loved how the Karlnap chapter was made in the last chapter so I gotta add a small bit to it :,) hope you guys enjoy and dont worry the actual chapter will be released today or tmr idk.

I walked around the castle to find Karl. I saw his mom so I went to ask her. "Mrs. Jacobs?" 

"Yes dear?" She said as she turned around confused.

"do you know where Karl is? I can't find him." 

"He's in the garden but may I ask what is wrong?"

"Well me and Karl got into a little disagreement and I want to go apologize." I said nervously.

"Oh, what happened?"

W-well U-uhm Karl has been asking me to s-sleep with him for a while and he got a little angry this time." I blushed as I tried to get the words out. Him mom smiled and slightly chuckled..

"That sounds like Karl to me. Don't worry though, he never stays angry for long at the people he loves. Now go find him." She said while smiling. I nodded and started walking towards the garden. I always thought of Karl's mother as a quiet person, but she was really kind. I walked near the garden and saw karl sitting on the ground looking at flowers.

"Karl?" He turned around and saw me. He pouted and turned back around. I walked towards him and sat next to him. "I'm sorry Karl." I said while staring at him. 

 "You have to sleep with me then! I need someone to hug while I sleep." I sighed. Karl wasn't going to give up.

 "F-fine I'll s-sleep with you tonight." I said while blushing frantically and looking the other way. 

 "You will?" I shakily nodded still not looking at Karl. "YAYY. " Karl said as he hugged me. This was going to be a long night. 

Time skip to tonight cause like y not

"Goodnight Sapnap." karl said as he snuggled into my chest. ( lets just think that sapnap is taller then Karl) 

 "G-goodnight Karl." I said shakily. I slowly looked down to the boy who was snuggled in my chest. I had never had anyone come this close to me. It felt kind of warm. I slowly hugged him back to make sure he was comfortable with it. I was a blushing mess. Suddenly Karl looked at me. I thought he was asleep so I was taken back by it. 

 "Also I wanted to say thank you for being the best boyfriend in the word." Karl said as he kissed me. The kiss was a little long. We let go for air and smiled at each other. "I love you sappy nappy." karl Said while grinning. I smiled st the nickname.

 "I love you too Karl." I think I could get used to this. I

Word count: 469

Srry for the extra chapters but the moment this thing is posted I will be working on the next actual chapter :D

make sure to drink water and eat some food :D