Ch 11: Confusing?

I walked downstairs. It was morning but it didn't feel like it. I didn't get any sleep last night. I tiredly walked into the dining area and sat down on a chair. Mother looked at me and cleared her throat trying to get my attention. I looked at her in a confusing way. "So I heard you found a partner at the ball last night." I looked at her still confused. A partner? 

"I didn't dance with anyone other than Yamboo and Tubbo." I said confusingly.

"I'm talking about a certain knight." She said while staring at me. My eyes widened. It was just me and my mom talking. Everyone else was silent.

"H-how-"

"Yamboo told me." The moment she said that Yamboo choked on her food.

"Uhhh I'm gonna go to the bathr-" Yamboo said before she was interuppted.

"Sit back down young lady." Mother said with a stern look. She immediately sat back down and slowly ate her food. "Is this true son?" Mother said. I gulped and stuttered.

"Y-yes mother." I said looking down.

"Well I knew from the start, isn't that right Wilbur?" I looked around. I didn't see Wilbur anywhere. She gestured towards a knight near a corner. He lifted up his helmet. It was Wilbur. He looked down.

"Sorry for interrupting your family your highness." Wilbur said while bowing.

"It's fine Wilbur. Also Wilbur's family said that they wanted to have lunch with you son so you'll being going to their house today." My eyes widened.

"I'll be WHAT?!" I screamed.

word count: 248

Yall srry for the late posting also have a great day/evening/night :DDDDD (I dont rlly got anything to say-)