Ch 3: Wilbur?

"W-Wilbur?"

Wilbur turned around and looked at me. He looked confused. I just ended up staring at him. H-he's not wearing his helmet. I finally saw his face. "Are you ok Quackity?" I snapped back into reality after that.

"Oh m-me y-yea! I'm totally fine!" He looked suspicious and it didn't look like he believed me. "It's just my first time seeing you without your helmet that's all!" Wilbur then looked at me like he understood. Holy Shit this man was hot- His brown curly hair, his greyish brown eyes, it's all so perfect. 

"HELLO- WHAT THE FLIP- HOLD UP- WIL?????" Yamboo said as she burst into the room. I looked behind her and didn't see Tubbo or anything. That's strange. "WELL THEN I GUESS I'LL BE TAKIN THIS-" Before me and Wilbur could react, Yamboo grabbed Wilburs helmet away from him and ran off. He started chasing her and I just smiled as I saw them run out the house. I heard someone scream and it came from Tubbo's room. I hadn't seen Tubbo with Yamboo so I got a little worried. I went to his room and opened the door. That's when I saw Tommy pick up Tubbo and about to bring him down with him out the window. I blankly stared at both of them.

"Big Q! Uh I can explain-" I heard Tommy saw when suddenly Tubbo punched Tommy in the stomach and got free from his grip. "OI! WHAT THE FOOK WAS THAT FOR??" Tubbo then kicked Tommy in the balls and stuck his tongue out at him. I burst out laughing after seeing Tommy in pain on the floor.

"YOU TRIED TO KIDNAP ME!" I heard Tubbo shout as I fell to the floor laughing. I then heard the door open and turned around after getting up to see Wilbur still with no helmet and Yamboo holding what I think was Wilburs helmet but with a lot of doodles on it. "Wilbur?!" I heard Tubbo shout again as he looked astonished. 

"Yep this is him now because i've stolen his helmet and he can't wear it anymore!" Yamboo said with pride as Wilbur looked really tired.

"I gave up on chasing her after she made me fall into a hole..." Wilbur said as he sighed. Tommy and Tubbo started laughing at that comment and Wilbur shot them a glare. 

"Hmmm wanna hang out near our park guys?" I said after we all calmed down. They all nodded and we started going to the park. When we arrived I saw a pond full of ducks and decided to go there as Tubbo and Tommy were chasing Yamboo. When I arrived Wilbur sat right next to me and we watched the ducks in the pond. I called for them and they all came to me in an instant. I laughed at the sight of all the ducks. I noticed Wilbur was smiling at me and chuckling.

"Y'know Quackity I think your great at animals in general." 

"Pfft, you think? How about you?"

"Oh I'm trash at animals. Whenever I try to be nice to them they always end up attacking me." 

"Hmm well them you can try holding a duck! They don't bite much I guess." I said as I handed him the duck.

"I want to get to know you more Quackity." I got confused by that statement. 

"Huh? You already know me though, I'm Quackity, the prince of las Nevadas.

"I want to get to know the real you. I want to know more about you Prince Quackity."

(Word count: 584 words)

Woooowowoowoww I am sorry I have not made a chapter in a while I got busy with some stuff soooooo. Anyways also sorry for the shorter chapter aswell I lost motivation- I hope you have a great day!!!