Ch 8: ...Why?

Srry for the wait everyone I got busy and I was spending some time with family! Also last chapter I said there was gonna be skephalo and I forgot to delete that so THIS is the chapter that has skephalo in it. sorry for the mistake :D

I groaned as I got out of bed. It didn't look like morning so I looked at my alarm. Wait a minute, 5:45?!?! I forgot about the dance. It started in 15 minutes and I wasn't even ready. I sprung out of my bed and dashed for my closet. I picked out something that looked fancy enough. (You guys can make up what quackity was wearing all im gonna say is that there was dark blue in the outfit and he was wearing his beanie.) I put my beanie on and walked outside. All the lights were dim and guests were just starting to come in. Right on time. I walked downstairs and into the ballroom to see guests and knights all over the ballroom. I wanted to find Wilbur as soon as possible. "Hey big bro!" I heard someone say as I turned around to see Yamboo with Tubbo, Noah, and Ranboo.

"Hey guys! I haven't seen you in a while Noah." I said 

"Well, I left back to the ocean kingdom for a bit, There was some stuff that needed to be finished." Noah said.

"Hey Big bro where's your partner, y'know, Wilbur?" Yamboo said as we looked at her. 

"Uh, I was gonna find him but I'll say hi to some guests first." I said as I walked off, waving them goodbye. I was actually nervous to talk to Wilbur so I thought talking to some other people could help me. 

"Hi Quackity." I heard someone say as I turned around to see bad looking really tired for some reason.

"Hey bad, What's wrong, are you tired?" I said, a little amused by how bad looked.

"Well Skeppy and the diamond kingdom came today and Skeppy woke me up too early." Bad said while sighing.

"Just date someone who sleeps late then." I said, slightly laughing. 

"BAD BAD BAD WAKE UP YOU'RE SO LAZY!" Skeppy said as he came out of nowhere and yelled in Bad's ear, making him jump.

"SKEPPY! DON'T YELL IN MY EAR!" Bad yelled as he looked way more waken up then he was before.

"FINE, I'M BREAKING UP WITH YOU!" Skeppy yelled, trying to hide the fact he was joking.

"W-what?" Bad said as he looked heartbroken and about to cry.

"No no no no Bad it was a jokeeee." Skeppy tried to explain but bad just looked at him angerly and walked away, Skeppy trailing after him continuously apologizing. 

I decided it was time for me to go find Wilbur. I looked around the ballroom and didn't see him so I decided to go look for him in other places of the castle. I looked around to see nobody, I decided to go outside. I got outside and after looking around I found nobody. I remembered I forgot to check the back of the castle so I went there. When I got there I froze as I saw 2 people. I looked in shock at what was happening. 

I saw Wilbur and Sally... Kissing.

Word count: 541 words

YOOO WE GOT A CLIFFHANGER. I hope you guys liked it and sorry for it being short. I don't rlly have anything else to say sooo see u guys in the next chapter :D