Bonus chapter!

I walked out of the ball room with Tubbo. We were trying to find big bro because he'd been gone for some time. "HOW COULD YOU DO THAT?!" I heard from the distance. I walked towards the noice stood behind a wall and peaked my head out slightly. I saw Noah and Sally in one of the castle's hallways. "Y'know, I should have done this years ago when you were just starting to turn into a brat." Noah said while glaring at Sally.

"WHAT ARE YOU GONNA D-" Noah slapped Sally across her face. 

"Psst. Bro, Sally's getting whooped come look." I whispered to Tubbo as he turned around and slowly walked towards me.

"What do you mean Yamboo?" 

"Look." I said as both me and Tubbo turned our heads around the corner of the wall to see Sally holding her hand on the place Noah slapped her. 

"HOW COULD YOU DO THAT? YOU KNEW WILBUR LIKED QUACKITY AND YOU WERE TRYING TO MANIPULATE HIM INTO A FORCED RELATIONSHIP?!" Noah yelled at Sally. Sally had her face facing the floor.

"Should we do something?" Tubbo whispered.

"Hmm, Nah." I whispered back.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell at you." Noah said realizing what he did.

"I-It's ok.. I'll try to be a better person from now on..." Sally said as she was whimpering. 

"I'm glad...Let me treat your wound for you." Noah said while smiling. Sally walked with him to the medic room in the castle. 

"I'm glad those to got along. They can both be bitch's sometimes. Well Sally is like the rude version and Noah is the cool badass version sooo." I said. Tubbo chuckled and responded.

 " Come on let's go back to the ballroom. " Tubbo said while smiling.

Yoo 2 chapter in one day?!? Thats crazyyy anyways lets all just forget how yamboo and tubbo came out of the ballroom to find quackity. Again have a great day/evening/night!!!!!!