Whats happening on the other side

Srry for all the bonus chapters but an actual chapter will be out soon :D this is a bonus chapter on whats going on with dream, george and also karl and sapnap!!!

 "George get up." Dream said as he walked into Georges bedroom. They both lived in a cottage Dream bought for them. George ignored Dream and went back to sleep. Dream rolled his eyes and went downstairs to make breakfeast. When he was done he heard someone slowly come down the stairs. "Look who's finally up." He said as he set the plates for both him and George. 

 "I could call guards to hunt you down in milliseconds shut up." George said sassily.

 "Someone's forgotten that the person they are dating is the 2nd highest ranking nobility in the world." 

 "Guess I'll have to bribe Techno to beat you up." George said dryly while he ate. After eating George got up and started to head upstairs.

"Where are you going?" Dream questioned. 

"Upstairs to sleep, I've been up for too long." 

"You're not sleeping." Dream said as he walked up to George and picked him up and brought him to his room. He plopped him on his bed while he also got on there and turned on the tv. "What movie should we watch?"

"The one that puts me to sleep." 

"Wow." Dream said as he rolled his eyes. "I love you soooooo much." He said sarcasticly.

"I love you too, you ugly looking Shrek." 

"WHAT DID YOU CALL M-" Before Dream could say anything, George kissed him. When he stopped he turned around.

And with that, he was fast asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure you're doing ok?" Karl asked Sapnap as he nodded. Sapnap had a bad toothache and couldn't speak. "Do you need anything? Oh! I know! we can play a guessing game and I can try and guess what you're saying!" Sapnap smiled and nodded. "Ok so try to say something." Sapnap mouthed out something and then stopped. "Hmmmm, Oh I know! Is it Karl is the best boyfriend in the world and he makes me happy?" Karl said while smiling. Sapnap sighed and nodded. To tell the truth, Sapnap was thirsty, really thirsty, he tried to tell Karl that too, but he couldn't try to correct Karl's cute face. Sapnap kissed Karl's forehead and smiled. Karl hugged him and they both fell on Karl's bedroom floor while Karl giggled.

"Will you start sleeping with me now?" Sapnap blushed and frantically shook his head. "Awww alright then." Karl forced Sapnap to sleep in his room but Sapnap always slept on the floor. He told Karl that it reminded him about his past missions and he liked sleeping on the floor, but he was just too flustered to sleep with Karl, even after being in a relationship for a long time.

Word count: 468

YOOOO hope you guys liked this chapter also im thinking of doing a quackbur highschool au story cause this one is getting close to its end so make sure to tell me ur opinion about it :D. Have a great day/afternoon/night and drink some good water :D