002, crush culture

chapter two.
CRUSHCLTR !

CRUSH CULTURE makes me
wanna spill my GUTZ OUT !

     Emaline, and Julia had both came over to the Davis' house for their pre-planned weekend sleepover with Luna.

The group of three had been crowded around the small family computer in the living room, watching a pirated video of The Powerpuff Girls that they had found online.

The trio had been so mesmerized in the cartoon that the shouting from Luna's older sister was hardly enough to pull them from their trance.

"Move dweebs, computers mine now!" She spoke loudly at the three girls as she reached the bottom of the stairs.

"No!! Come on Nova our shows almost over!!!! Go away!!" Luna whined to her sister without taking her eyes off of the screen.

"Nope. You were only supposed to have an hour of computer time and you had two! Now move or I'm getting mom!" Nova stood next to the computer with her arms crossed.

"Come on, It's only like 5 more minutes!!!" The girl pleaded, getting an eye roll as response.

"Get up or I'm unplugging it." Nova threatened as she bent down towards the computer plug.

"No!!!" The three girls screamed in unison as if they had been harmed.

"I said move." Nova warned one last time as she looked at the three girls.