006, this could be us

chapter six.
THIS COULD BE US !

SPIN THE BOTTLE, truth or dare, no, you don't want NO PROBLEM !

no, you don't want NO PROBLEM !

      Lunchtime had finally rolled around and Julia, Luna, and Emaline were in the hallway on their way to the cafeteria with Brandt, Alex, Dustin, and Max.

"You guys go ahead, we have to go to our lockers real quick." Emaline smiled softly, allowing the boys to go to the cafeteria, but save spots at their table for the girls.

"Maya!" A voice called out, which had Maya whipping her head to go see who had called her name, hoping it wasn't one of her bullies.

Luckily, it was only Luna calling for her, and Julia and Emaline following behind her. "Hi, guys!" Maya smiled when she saw the three girls.

"Hey, are you okay? Anna told us everything.." Luna asked politely, referring to the fact that she had gotten hate-crimed, by one of their classmates, Crosby, yesterday. "We are really sorry that we weren't around yesterday, Crosby's a bitch." She apologized genuinely.

"It's okay guys." Maya gave them a faint smile. "It's not your fault. Plus, Shuji, Nova, and their friend's technically helped.."

"Technically?" Emaline questioned.

Anna laughed quietly, "They wanted Maya to beat me up.."

"Sounds like Shuji and Nova." Luna joked, causing her friends to laugh.

"Do you wanna hang out after school, at Luna's house?" Julia asked.

"What time?" Maya questioned.

"Maybe like around five or six?" Luna said, "My mom wont be home till around ten, so everyone's staying till nine or nine thirty." She explained to the two girls in front of her.