005, conceited

chapter five.
CONCEITED !

ALL THAT ki-ki-ki'n, I ain't in to that,
all my mini-me's, I invented that, FACTS !

The bell was soon to ring and Emaline, Luna, Nova, and Julia had been in their very short homeroom.

"My mom said we can finally go to the mall tonight after the community service meeting now that I'm ungrounded!" Luna explained to her friends, a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! It's been like a week... I miss the mall." Julia spoke dramatically as she rested her arms on the desk.

"I thought we were playing Sylvanian tonight!" Emaline sighed as she opened her pencil case, taking a fuzzy pen from it.

"We can play after!" Luna reassured her friend with a wide smile.

"It's not fair I have to be grounded a day longer than you." Nova complained a she inserted herself into her sister conversation.

"It's cause you're a year older, duh," Luna explained to Nova in a matter of fact tone.

"It's just gonna be us at the mall... Right?" Julia confirmed with her friends, a nervous look covering her face.

"Yes.. just us." Luna reassured her friend as Emaline let out a laugh at the frighten tone she used. The girls put their conversation to an end as their teacher made his way up to the chalk board.

After the teacher begged the already quiet students to settle down, he began to talk about their Monday plans, "All right, it's Monday. We got a lot to get through. But first and foremost is signing up for your mandatory community service project."