003, boys dont cry

chapter three.
BOYS DONT CRY !

HIDING THE TEARS in my eyes'cause boys DONT CRY !

'cause boys DONT CRY !

     The running footsteps began to get louder as the three boys, Brandt, Alex, and Max ran as fast as they could out of the mall. "Guys! Where are the girls?!" Max exclaimed as he started to slow down in pace.

"Who the hell cares? I can't afford to get in trouble with my mom, dudes.." Brandt said as he began to lightly pant.

"Not cool guys. The girls are gonna be so angry, everybody knows girls can't run as fast as boys! They probably got caught!" Alex pointed out.

Max put his hands on his knees while panting, "Poor Julia..." He mumbled.

"I'm sorry, dude..but she literally ditched you. She doesn't want you." Brandt put his hand on Max's shoulder.

"Didn't she come out of the other theater with Sam Zablowski?" Alex asked while he looked around to see if there was any security in the area.

Brandt laughed, "Yes she did."

"That's not funny." Max scolded Brandt, and looked away from him.

Alex was keeping watch for security guards and his mom. He was hoping his mom would get here soon because since they had ditched the girls, they were left with everything they had bought. "Guys! It's my mom!" Alex shouted.

"Go! Go! Go!" Brandt yelled and the three boys ran towards the car. Alex quickly opened the passenger door and hopped in, while Max jumped through the open window.