007, talk

chapter seven.
TALK !

CAUSE i'm not sure if i've seen YOU BEFORE !

CAUSE i'm not sure
if i've seen YOU BEFORE !

      Many scribbles of failed attempts at picking a screen name for the three girl's AIM accounts. "This is hard!" Emaline whined.

"I have mine figured out, I thought of one last night!" Julia said and took ahold of the computer so she could make her account. She began to type in 'Spicegrlju56' on the screen name category.

"Thats so cute, Julia!" Luna squealed.

Julia smiled and typed in a password and finished setting up her account. A pop up came up for her to get buddies, "I'll wait until you guys make your accounts." Julia smiled and logged off her acccount.

"I figured mine out!" Emaline exclaimed as she circled the screen name she had written down, and began to type in 'pumpkinlattee124'.

"I love it!" Luna encouraged, "Look here's mine!" Luna held up the paper that had 'Sugarprincessgf2083' written on it.

Emaline smiled and set up her account, "Okay! Luna you set yours up and then Julia can go onto hers and add us!" Emaline explained.

Luna followed directions and set up her account before logging off of her freshly made account. "Here Jul!" Luna backed away from the computer to allow Julia to go on it.

Julia logged back onto her account and searched for her two friend's new accounts under the buddie tab. She began to look up 'LittlemanbigD1814'.

"Sam's screen name is so funny." Luna giggled at the embarrassing screen name.

"Who else should I add?" Julia asked.