Chapter 51 - 60

ʚChapter 51 The First Rain

    Along with the breeze, the rain slanted down. Instead of looking for a place to shelter from the rain, Mo Bei raised his head halfway, squinting his eyes to feel the wetness of the rain on his cheeks.

    It's really long-lost weather, I don't think there's anything wrong when it doesn't rain, but when this sudden appearance occurs, I suddenly miss it.

    Mo Bei admired the rain quietly, and the streets outside gradually became noisy. She was not the only one who noticed the change in the weather, and many pedestrians on the road also discovered this unprecedented situation.

    "What, what is this?"

    "Is there a water leak somewhere?"

    "Strange, why do I feel cold on my face."

    "Damn it? The fountain is out of order! Why is the water spraying here!" "

    Don't No, even if the fountain blows up, it may not be able to spray here, this water is from the sky." "The

    water from the sky...water...isn't that rain!!"

    "Rain? The rain in the legend?

    " It’s raining, it’s raining! Come out, everyone, it’s raining at our base!!!”

    …

    As more and more people discovered it, the noise gradually escalated, and no matter how dull they were, they understood that this was not a burst water pipe , but it really rained.

    rain!

    rain! !

    This is the first rain since the world fell into darkness! And many of them who were born in the dark only knew from books that there was rain and snow in the world before, but they never saw it with their own eyes.

    The crowd is already boiling, no matter whether they are still working or not, people have run to the street one after another, some looked up and wide-eyed, and some copied the guy to pick it up, this is the first time in fifty years, who knows When is the next time, if I can save some, maybe it can be passed down as a family heirloom!

    Mo Bei walked all the way, responding to people's greetings all the way, and the words "My lord, it's raining" that must be followed.

    She was a little helpless, and wanted to tell them not to stand outside for too long, and they would get sick if they got wet, but it was unrealistic to tell them one by one, and she was afraid of making mistakes, so she thought that she might as well go to the square to explain it, and the people who listened If there are too many, there won’t be too many versions to repost.

    It’s really a scary game that I played in elementary school. Mo Bei still remembers it vividly. The teacher showed a word to the children in the first row, and then asked him to tell the children in the back in a private message, until the last row. After the last person listened, he raised his hand to indicate that he had completed the task.

    Mo Bei once naively thought that this was a simple task, and she could never get a word wrong, but the result surprised her. The students who got up to answer in the back row said all kinds of things, and those who could get a little edge would be very good. There are many people who digress thousands of miles away.

    That is to say, from then on, Mo Bei understood how such outrageous rumors came about. She was really afraid that if she said a few more words on her side, "Don't get wet in the rain, you will get sick", and if it was passed around, it would become " Rainwater is poisonous, and if you drench it, you will die."