Chapter 91 - 100

ʚChapter 91 News of the Earth Orb

    The next night, the staff member A sent by Lord Qian rushed into the base Sa, and then, as an envoy, was sent to the reception room of the Lord's Mansion, waiting for Mo Bei to return.

    After several upgrades, the base has already established a set of rules and regulations. As soon as Staff A sat down, the staff responsible for this aspect brought hot towels to the guests to wipe off the dust on their faces.

    After putting away the towel, the staff politely asked Staff A: "Excuse me, what would you like to drink? We have hot water, fruit juice, milk tea and coffee to choose from." Staff A forced himself to calm down and coughed: "Then let's have a cup of milk

    tea "

    Although he is getting old, he still has no resistance to sweet things. Although he is not far from the base, he can come to buy sugar at any time, but he is a staff member after all, how can he go out often?

    Besides, everyone is so poor, where there is spare money, he always buys desserts for him. He tried milk tea once when they released a new product.

    The staff didn't know that the person in front of him had so many inner dramas. After asking the question according to the usual practice, he served a cup of classic original milk tea and a plate of small snacks, and served them all on the tray.

    "Please use it slowly, ring the bell if you need it, and we will be outside." After speaking, the staff stepped back and carefully closed the door from the outside.

    Seeing that he was the only one left in the room, Staff A breathed a sigh of relief, relaxed his tense body, and finally his sitting posture was no longer stiff. Afterwards, he couldn't wait to pick up the steaming cup of milk tea. He put it to his mouth and blew on it a few times, taking two sips carefully and swallowing it down.

    "Oh! That's it!"

    The mellow and sweet milk tea slid from his throat to his stomach, making Staff A's whole body warm up. He narrowed his eyes happily, like a gluttonous cat in the afternoon. In a lump.

    Speaking of which, why is there such a sweet delicacy in this world? It’s just that the price is a bit expensive, so I can’t drink it every day... But, if today’s negotiation goes well, I will be considered a base person in the future, can I follow along? What about salary increase?

    At any rate, I am also the leader of the three staff members under the lord's command. With all the skills, Lord Mo of the base Sa will never let him use it.

    It would be great if I could get a part-time job in the lord's mansion here. Sure enough, the lord's decision to join the base Sa is too wise.

    Well! And this dim sum! ! too delicious! ! ! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh It goes perfectly with milk tea! ! No, no, no, restraint, restraint! ! I can't eat all of them, I have to take them back and give the lord a taste... Eh?

    I came this time in the name of an envoy. Out of etiquette, Lord Mo of the base Sa will definitely return the gift to the Lord Lord. Maybe it is this kind of snack gift box—so, even if I eat all of them now, it should be okay. right!

    That's right, that's right, it must be like what I analyzed, as long as the gift box is brought back intact, no matter if it's the lord or the other two guys, they can also taste this delicacy!