Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71 The Dim Light

    Lu Yuan arrived at the base before dinner, and this time he brought a large number of new products, all of which were sold at the base a while ago. Simply greeted the clerk who stayed behind, and then busily put in the warehouse, accounted for the accounts, and listened to the report. After all the tossing, it went straight to the middle of the night.

    There is a simple rest room on the second floor of the Lujia store, which is reserved for the on-duty staff. Lu Yuan traveled here for a long time, and after being busy for so long, he was already exhausted. I didn't even wash up, so I just lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

    Until this morning, he was awakened by a different light.

    At first, Lu Yuan thought it was the guy who got up first who turned on the magic lamp. Although he was a little agitated and woke up, his sober mind told him that it might be late and everyone was washing up and getting ready for work.

    The Lu family has been in business for so many years, and there is nothing that would give way to business. Lu Yuan thought about opening the door for business, and his anger eased a lot when he got up, but then he felt something was wrong. The sound of even breathing, no one got up.

    wrong!

    Lu Yuan turned over calmly, stretched his right hand under the pillow, the palpable cold reassured him, and then quietly opened his eyes through a narrow slit under the cover of the quilt.

    Huh? There were no outsiders in the house, and no one turned on the lights, because the light source did not come from inside the house, but came in from the outside through the windows.

    Did Mo Bei add light sources to the shops in the pedestrian street? Thinking of this, Lu Yuan sat up and opened the window, and was surprised to find that it was not the lamp that illuminated, but the sky outside.

    The sky brightened.

    Although the whole is still dark and dark, it is different from usual. Lu Yuan has never seen the sun, but when he looked up at the dark cloud-covered sky, he seemed to see the legend in the legend through the clouds. of light.

    "Wake up, go, find out what happened!"

    Lu Yuan woke up the guys who were still sleeping beside him, and then heard their exclamations one after another. After such a incident, even if the guys didn't sleep for a long time, the sleepy bugs disappeared, and they all started fighting. Those who are ready to open a store are prepared, and those who inquire about the news are moving like flying, rushing out in all directions.

    There are many people like them on the street, and everyone maintains a similar expression, almost standing up straight with their heads up, staring intently at the dark sky. If someone who doesn't know the situation suddenly comes here at this time, they will definitely be shocked, because the movements are too uniform, and it looks too scary.     "Let me just say, it really needs to be given an adaptation period." Tang Bei stood on the square and whispered to Mo Bei next to him, "If it really comes out on a sunny day, according to this view, tsk tsk..." Overcast     clouds , the sky can't see a ray of sunlight, but for some reason, it deliberately creates an abnormal white light, if it were her in the real world, accompanied by this kind of weather, there must be some whirling It was windy.     This is a very obvious precursor to heavy rain. If we encounter it in reality, the suggestion is to find a place to shelter from the rain, because the rain will definitely come down soon, and it will be like lightning and thunder.     However, here, there is only this abnormal cloudy sky and white-out bright, there is no strong wind, no heavy rain, and no natural phenomena such as lightning and thunder.     "This is the most cloudy day, and I will turn it up a little more every few days, trying to maintain a light that is neither scorching nor dark-this weather makes me uncomfortable, and I always feel that it will rain soon."     Mo Bei put her hands behind her back, and while talking to Tang Bei, she calmly glanced at the growing crowd. She knew that she would have to continue explaining to others. Although the announcement had already been posted, they seemed to be It is only when the lord himself speaks in person that he can feel at ease.     "That's fine...but when are you going to release the sunny day?" Tang Bei asked.     Mo Bei replied: "I don't think about it for the time being. Or it is only open on the beach, and entry is restricted. Everyone must wear sunglasses and master the survival skills in the sun before they are allowed to enter."