Chapter 101 - 110

ʚChapter 101 The Earth Altar

    According to the usual practice, the other two altars were hidden first. Mo Bei opened her personal space and took out the small box given to her by the money lord. position.

    Mo Bei carefully took out the orb, held it in his hand, and looked at the simple and simple earth altar, suddenly feeling a little worried.

    "When the Naga put the orb of the deep sea, they murmured for a long time, and then asked their little prince to go in and put the orb on it. You said that I can just put the orb right now... can it work?" Tang Bei continued the scene of putting the orb last

    time I haven't seen it before, and I don't know it this time, and "Dark Age" is a new expansion pack, and there is no precedent for reference.

    "Why don't you try it first, and if it doesn't work, let's find someone else." Tang Bei gave his suggestion.

    Mo Bei thinks about it too, in case the long list that Naga read before is similar to prayers, she doesn't need to follow it. If there is no response for a while, she will have time to make it up again.

    So, Mo Bei handed the box in his hand to Tang Bei, and took the orb and approached a small altar about three feet above the ground. If it wasn't for the help of the system, she would have missed it. Looking at it from a distance, it is just like A small mound is about the same.

    Mo Bei bent down and gently placed the orb on the altar from top to bottom, and then heard a "click" sound like a lock, and four small claws suddenly stretched out from the side of the base where the orb was placed on the altar, and gently put it on the altar. The orb is buckled inside, and the pattern formed by the combination is unknown to Mo Bei, but he thinks it is very mysterious.

    The earth orb returned to its place, and the originally inconspicuous earth-brown bead burst into dazzling light. After a few seconds, the brilliance restrained itself, only hazily covering the entire altar.

    [Earth Altar]

    Description: An altar dedicated to the Earth Orb since ancient times.

    Description: Place the earth orb on it to get the gratitude and protection of the earth goddess.

    Features:

    1. The prestige of all land races increases by 1000 points.

    2. The area gets the effect of "Strong Fertility", and the harvest of all crops is permanently increased by 50%.

    3. The region gets the effect of "Smooth weather", and the probability of □□ occurrence is reduced by 50%.

    4. The area gets the effect of "repeating and thriving", the survival rate of land creatures increases by 30%, and the reproductive capacity increases by 10%.

    As soon as the characteristics of the Earth Altar came out, Mo Bei was overjoyed. Not only did he have the previously expected "abundance" characteristic, but he also had two more, which was a bloody profit.

    After telling Tang Bei all these, he was also refreshed. These three effects are all useful as long as you just listen to the name, and they are not obvious. Notice.

    "Jealousy has led me to separate, tsk tsk, it will be great when I have this hand."

    No matter how many times, how much mental preparation, the sourness will still be sour. The lemon tree is blooming and bearing fruit again at this moment, dropping small lemons all over the ground.

    "Try deleting the account?" Mo Bei sincerely suggested, "Just help me see if I can return to reality after death."

    Tang Bei was possessed by a playful spirit, covering his face like a little white flower: "I don't believe it, I don't believe it, I don't believe it! How can you say such a thing! We just confirmed the relationship, do you want to replace me? How can you be so cruel , so ruthless! Beep——"