A new life, new goals

ɳαҽ ԃɯιɱҽσʂυႦɱαɳႦɯαԃσ αʅʝαɳԋα,
ҽσԃυɯσʝιɳ ԃαҽ Ⴆυɳԋҽσɳ Ⴆιƈԋιɳα.
ʂαҽ ԋαყαɳʝҽσɱ ყҽσɠιɳҽυʅ ƙƙҽυɱყҽσɳ,
Ⴆαɳʝҽσɳɠ Ⴆαɳʝҽσɳɠ ʂαʂαɳɠҽυʅ ԋαɳԃҽυɾσ.

Tian Xing wandered in the forest, not knowing what to do other than wandering around.

She was still in shock, knowing that instead of dying completely, she again ended up in another world.

This time, she accepted it rather quickly. She wondered where she ended up this time.

It was most probably another world. But it also could be that she ended up somewhere in the Mo dao zu shi world again. Thousands of questions swarmed in her mind.

She seemed to get even more lost in the forest.

'If I could fly then... wait I can fly...my sword!'

Just then, she looked down to see her sword 'Banshui' hanging around her waist.

'Banshui' was a sword that was neither too light nor heavy. It was meant to attack and to defend when needed, not specifically specialised for attack or defence.

Tian Xing suddenly concentrated on the middle of her core and felt her spiritual energy surging. She then felt even deeper and felt her demonic energy surging.

She was indeed still a demon.

It was rather strange. She didn't have a very vast abundance of either energy. But combined together, they were stronger than the strongest.

If she had only spiritual or demonic energy, she would have been above average as a cultivator, but not truly as exceptional as she was now.

But as she had a great amount of both together, they made such an unstoppable force along with her abilities as a previous life fighter and her natural demon powers, that she was significantly stronger than anyone could imagine.

Being a blooded demon and a blooded human, both energies could circulate with in her freely.

Tian Xing had only used her demonic cultivation in the battlefields with the Wens in her previous life. She didn't need to use any of it later after the war. The opponents she had punished using her demonic natural abilities were something that didn't require much effort.

If anyone else, they might not have been as strong as she was. But Tian Xing was a fighter even before she was reborn in these worlds. She had her fair share of combat experience. And thus with the power she had, she could utilise it to the fullest.

Tian Xing flew across the sky and finally saw a city.

She landed in front of it and was rather surprised to see the bustling business of it. She randomly asked a passerby, "Excuse me, but which city is this?"

The passerby looked at her with a strange expression before saying, "You don't know? This is the kingdom of WuYong."

Tian Xing got startled immediately and felt something cold in her veins.

'WuYong? But that's...'

Tian Xing asked in a daze, "This is the...kingdom of WuYong?"
"Yes. Are you new here?"
"Yes...."

Tian Xing wanted to bang her head somewhere to calm herself down.

The city of WuYong.

She ended up in the world of Tian Guan Ci Fu???????

She promptly thanked the passerby and found some empty place to shake off her shock.

WuYong...the first thing that came in her mind was kingdom of which Jun Wu was the crown prince of.