Facing the bride- slightly gone wrong

σσƚԃ ԋαɳɳα ƙαʝι ɯαɳʝҽσɳ υɾιԃαρʝι.
ɱყ ϝαʋσυɾιƚҽ ƚԋιɳɠʂ
ɠυɾҽυɳ ɠҽσƚ ԃυɾҽυɳ ʝσɱ
ʝαɱʋʂυɾҽυʅ ɱαҽƙƙҽʝιɱα.
ɳαɳ ʂαҽɳɠα ɱσɠҽυɳԃαҽɾσ ɳαҽɠҽ ɱҽσʅԃҽυႦαɾҽ
ƚԋαƚ'ʂ ɱყ ʂƚყʅҽ.
ƚԋαƚ'ʂ ɱყ ʂƚყʅҽ.

[Imma publish all the remained chapters cuz there are only four remaining.]

Tian Xing finished her make up. It was not too much or too little. As a kpop idol, she was bound to know how to apply make up.

The bridal robes were arranged soon as well.

The problem was, she didn't know how to wear them. Xie Lian sighed.

Hua Cheng raised an eyebrow, "You have been in the mortal realm for 2000 years and you don't know how to wear a bride's dress?"

Tian Xing flushed due to embarrassment, "I was dead for more than 1950 years out of those 2000 years that you mentioned."

Suddenly the room fell silent.

Tian Xing immediately realised what she said was wrong. Because Hua Cheng and Xie Lian's expression were now one of extreme sorrow.

"Hey, no moping. We have a mission to accomplish."
"I still don't want you to go." Hua Cheng grumbled.

Tian Xing laughed, "I am the only who can go though. Now to wear this god forsaken dress-"
"Excuse me, I can help."

It was Xiao Ying.

Perfect timing.

Tian Xing smiled, "Thank you very much. Your help is much appropriate, uhh Miss..."
"Ying."
"Uh Miss Ying."

'I can act in a kdrama at this point with no issues.' Tian Xing thought gleefully.

Xiao Ying made helped her wear the bridal dress properly. And as she looked into the mirror, she smiled.

"I look pretty decent."
"You are absolutely beautiful Xing-jie. How come you are not married yet?" Xie Lian teased.

Tian Xing laughed, "Shush. You two have gotten naughty."

All four of them laughed, mirth being present in the air.

_______________________

Xie Lian and Hua Cheng had reported to the rich business man who had issued the money on finding his missing daughter.

Tian Xing, quietly sat on the sedan, while thirty men followed them up and some four lifted the sedan. Xie Lian and Hua Cheng were also going with the sedan.

Tian Xing heard the cry of people and immediately understood that the base slaves had attacked along with the wolves.

Tian Xinh spoke from inside the sedan, "What's happening?"

"Base slaves! These things. They are going to become a headache soon." Hua Cheng spoke and there was a shing sound of a weapon being unsheathed, "The wolves are not a problem though. Don't worry."

"Already ten of them are a handful. There are hundreds of them." Xie Lian suddenly stilled and cried out, "Ruoye! Kill them."

Tian Xing froze on her seat.

Rouye?

How?

How did it come to be?

This time this was not from the death Xie Lian's parents, that was for sure. But how did come to existence?

Tian Xing called out, "What? Who? Ruoye? Who's that?"

Xie Lian spoke, "Don't worry. It's not a bad thing. It's just a weapon, except it doesn't require spiritual powers. I acquired it through the years. Nothing too deep."