HuaLian's new goal

ℌ𝔞𝔯𝔶𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔶 𝔪𝔞𝔡𝔞
𝔰𝔞𝔢𝔤𝔦 𝔡𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔞𝔧𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔨𝔨𝔦𝔪.
𝔅𝔞𝔩𝔨𝔞𝔢 𝔟𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦 𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔢𝔲𝔫
𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔩 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔧𝔞.

Mount Taicang was a good place for cultivation, but had a handful of crap disciples.

Tian Xing had become the deputy Guoshi of XianLe about two weeks ago. Hua Cheng, Hua Zi and Hua Ran were accepted into the Royal Pavilion as they were with her.

[From now on, the sibling trio would be addressed by their full names.]

At first, there was some good amount of backbiting and skeptical comments about her, especially because she brought three new disciples with her.

Nonetheless, all three of them proved their worth in two weeks time. The training they got by Tian Xing before they came to the royal palace really was useful. All three of them, especially Hua Cheng, had enormous potential for cultivation.

Soon enough, they blended well with the other disciples. Xie Lian himself was very interested in them, especially Hua Cheng. The child was brilliant.

It was just one fine day when the classes were occurring. Tian Xing was speaking of some story that they were all listening to intently.

This was something the disciples loved about her. She accompanied studies with stories, which were, of course, for the benefits of studying. Practical examples with humour were the best way to remember things.

"And guess what? That man had a-" when she was saying that she smacked the back of the head of a disciple lightly, making everyone laugh, "-he was then-"

The disciple was scribbling doodles. He looked scandalised before saying with fake sadness, "Guoshi! That hurt!!!"

"If that hurt you don't deserve to be a cultivator." Tian Xing raised an eyebrow, smiling in tease. She obviously understood that the disciple was just joking up with her.

Mu Qing found himself laughing quietly at their antics.

They were often very openly humorous with her as well, laughing and enjoying the boring studies. Tian Xing joked with them a lot and they, in return, joked with her as well.

Hua Cheng was laughing behind his sleeves. Hua Ran was grinning showing all his teeth, while Hua Zi was chuckling too.

The disciple mock glared at them, "You lots are such fakies."

Xie Lian 'pfft'-ed out.

The disciple looked at him and spoke even more dramatically, "Taizi DianXia! You too???"

Tian Xing said with cheek, "Hehe. They know that smack was justified."

The disciple fake weeped dramatically. The class started laughing.

Tian Xing also laughed, "Alright alright. Let me finish the story."

With that the class fell silent again, listening to her. Hua Cheng was listening intently, her stories always intrigued him.

Mu Qing found himself gravitating towards the main character of the story.

This main character was particularly interesting. He was petite, docile, looked down upon, but was dangerous. He didn't fight to win, but fought to kill. An assassin at it's finest.

The story was about a master, who was going to destroy the moon, and had been teaching a group of disciples, who had been given the responsibility to kill him.

As the time, the master taught them many things. The disciples grew fond of him. In the end, it was revealed that he had been cursed, and that is the reason why the students were told to destroy and kill him. Because there was a time limit before the curse blew him up, along with the earth.