The story of past 800 years

ιƚ'ʂ συɾ ƚιɱҽ.
υɾιɳ ԃαʅʅα. ƚσƙႦαʅҽυɳ ɠαҽ ʝσԋα.
σԋ ɯԋαƚ α ɠσσԃ ƚιɱҽ.
ɳαɳ ʝαʅ ʂαɾα ɳαҽ ƙσƙʝαɠҽυɳ ɳαɳɠႦιყα.
ɳαҽɠα Ⴆσɳҽυɳ ԃɱ-αɾҽυʅ ɠҽυɳყҽσʂʂҽσ ԃαႦι αɱɳҽυɳ ɠαҽ
ɳαҽ ԃαႦιყα.
ƚԋαƚ'ʂ ɱყ ʂƚყʅҽ.

XuLi was a great country. It was a victorious country with lots of fierce generals.

But the economic conditions there was not good. And thus, there was a shoe seller who wrote an article about it. This shoe seller won the literary competition of where the article was written, defeating the civil god that ascended from XuLi, Jing Wen.

The shoe seller was really happy as she tip toed to her home. This home was something she had gotten 10 years ago. This home was where she had gotten her familial love in after being abandoned by everyone in the world.

She lived her with her elder sister. This elder sister had suggested for her to stop selling shoes, but she herself refused to let her take the burden of the both of them alone.

This elder sister was kind, and used to earn money by busking in the streets, showing various singing and dancing performances. She was quite the famous performer. And there was quite the reason for that.

Her elder sister had a beautiful voice. But it wasn't just beautiful. It was powerful. Her singing held so much power it felt like generals were going into war, galloping on the battlefield as they led the troupes to a surefire victory.

Her fight songs were so inspiring that people would stop slacking from their work, and feel like generals, fighting for their life, which was a battlefield. They had to win against their enemies called laziness. And they would do it. They would be victorious.

This elder sister had taken her in when she was just a little poor girl with no one to look after her. For whatever reason, they stayed together and became the way they were right now, they had pretty good income with everything going on.

The shoe seller eventually got called out to go to jail for speaking out her thoughts in literature, but her elder sister took care of the situations. It appeared she was politically cunning too.

The shoe seller was worried, but her elder sister assured her that everything would be alright. And true to her words, they were.

Eventually when the civil god Jing Wen came to take her, as told by her elder sister the shoe seller refused him, telling him that she was not fit for the position at all, and that she didn't want to leave behind her elder sister. Jing Wen had only wanted to take the shoe seller so he didn't push further on it when he heard that she had an elder sister who she wanted to stay with.

A general of XuLi, who was very stupid, had fallen in love with this shoe seller, and so sincere was his love, the shoe seller couldn't help falling in love with this stupid fella too.

Eventually he started living with the shoe seller and the elder sister taught him some tactics so he was at least not too stupid. It was nice, to have family, to have good things.

Unfortunately, the general one day died in the battle although they had won the battle. The shoe seller was heartbroken, and decided to never marry anyone else. The elder sister supported.

Eventually, the shoe seller started practicing more and more literature, and one day, she ascended as a civil god.

Before she ascended, the elder sister had said she would go to the kingdom of Yushi. The shoe seller hadn't been against it.

When she ascended, she had asked if her elder sister wanted to come with her, but she refused, and said that there was some unfinished business in the kingdom of Yushi.