Destined love

𝘠𝘦𝘢𝘩 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵?
𝘉𝘶𝘭𝘱𝘺𝘦𝘰𝘩𝘢𝘮𝘪 𝘨𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘶𝘯 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦,
𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘴𝘩𝘶𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘶𝘱.
𝘚𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘶𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘢𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘶𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘳𝘴.
𝘕𝘦𝘰𝘺𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘦 𝘯𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘶𝘯𝘫𝘦𝘺𝘢.
𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬, 𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘭𝘫𝘪𝘵𝘨𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪.

Tian Xing was very annoyed. Not that it was anyone's fault.

But the fact that rows upon rows of maidens were in palace hall lining up so that Xie Lian could see them and choose a bride made her feel mighty annoyed.

Well...it's not like they knew that Xie Lian was gay. Tian Xing tried to calm down.

Xie Lian had turned eighteen this year. And had come of age to find a fiance. But much to the dismay of everyone, except Tian Xing of course, he didn't choose anyone.

Xie Lian was not attracted to women whatsoever, Tian Xing knew that very well. But this time, it was not because his cultivation was based on chastity.

This is something Tian Xing had changed up deliberately. Because there was no doubt that Feng Xin, Mu Qing and Xie Lian were going to fall in love. So she didn't teach the disciples of Mount Taicang the path that was firmly based on disregarding worldly pleasures. Mei Nianqing had taught them in the original timeline due to his own horrible past, but right now, none of that was happening.

As a result, even if they did fall in love and did the deed, they would not lose their spiritual powers drastically. But she did teach them how to avoid wrong lustful desires.

As for who Mu Qing would fall in love with...at first Tian Xing didn't know...but her teachings proved to be beneficial for him too...because at the moment....

Hua Zi and Mu Qing were definitely giving each other longing looks. It was so obvious they were in love with each other.

'Oh crap. At this point, Mu Qing and Hua Cheng might end up as relatives.'

Tian Xing wanted to laugh at that idea, but it didn't seem to be too bad. Because this time, Hua Cheng and Mu Qing didn't have a really bad relationship, at least they didn't want to chew each other alive.

Hua Cheng had turned eleven recently, Hua Zi was fifteen and Hua Ran was thirteen.

Xie Lian genuinely didn't know whether to laugh or cry. He didn't want to marry at all, to neither of these girls. Not that they weren't beautiful, but he just couldn't find it in himself to take the hand of any of them in marriage.

He wondered why. He had seen many boys gushing over beauties. But he himself, never felt any attraction towards them. Maybe it was because of his cultivation, and the fact that he took Tian Xing's lessons of abandoning wrong and lustful desires that maybe harmful for the mind, but he didn't feel anything looking at all these beautiful ladies in front of him.

Xie Lian yawned. He was feeling mighty bored in the palace, when Hua Cheng came and took his hand, "Gege."

Xie Lian looked down at the eleven year old boy, and smiled sweetly, "San Lang? How did you get in here?"

Hua Cheng giggled, "I sneaked in to see Gege. Are you bored?"

Xie Lian sighed, "You bet I am."

Hua Cheng chuckled, "Xing-jie came and told me to see what the situation was. And guess what I saw today?"

Xie Lian was curious and asked, "What?"

Hua Cheng spoke in a whisper, "Brother Mu and Zi-er, they are totally looking at each with heart eyes. Hei-er is practically gushing over it. And Brother Feng bumped into someone as well, Jian Lan was it? Yeah that was her name. They both started talking out of nowhere and are practically looking like an old married couple. Gege, I think instead of you, two other people found their fiance." Hua Cheng spoke excitedly.