Pampered peachball

ɱҽσɾιɾҽυʅ ԋαყαɠҽ Ⴆҽҽυɳƈԋαҽ
ʂԋιƙƙҽυɾҽυɳ ɠαɱʝαɳɠҽυɳ ƚƚαҽυʅʅҽ
Ⴆυɾɳ Ⴆυɾɳ Ⴆυɾɳ.
ɠυƚƚҽɳҽɳ ɳҽ ɠαʅʝɾυɠҽυʅ ԋαҽʂυԋαʅ ƈԋαɱραιɠɳ.

Tian Xing was genuinely worried about how things would turn out. Jun Wu was staring very intently at her.

"You don't know where you came from or who you are?"
"The first half is correct. However the second half is wrong. My name is Tian Xing. I am a rogue cultivator. But that's about all I know." Tian Xing replied with a smile.

Jun Wu skeptically raised an eyebrow, showing that he didn't believe what she said.

Tian Xing spoke as she laughed, "Your Highness, I am telling the truth. I really have no idea about where from and how I came here. I do know about my own self, however I have no idea about my origins."

Jun Wu spoke with a spark in his eyes, "Interesting. Very intriguing. However, doesn't that mean you have no resources or a place to stay?"

Tian Xing nodded woefully, "That's true. I have neither the place nor the resources to stay here."

Jun Wu questioned, "Then where will you go now?"

Tian Xing shook her head, "I have no idea. Wherever the Heavens guide me I suppose. I stumbled upon here. Maybe I will have something in this place."

Truthfully she had no idea what to do in this situation.

Jun Wu proposed, "You look injured as well. I can take you to the healers. Consider this a repayment for stopping these bandits. As for what you want to do for living..."

Tian Xing felt extreme sense of deja vu from her last lifetime. This was exactly how she got into the YunMeng Jiang Sect. She suddenly looked at him and her eyes shined with complex emotions Jun Wu could not understand. She looked like she was reminiscent of a memory, but at the same time she looked like this was something she had been waiting for.

Jun Wu didn't probe it.

Tian Xing bowed, "Your Highness need not trouble yourself for this lowly one."

"Nonsense." Jun Wu spoke with clarity, "You are a fellow cultivator, an ally of mine, a helper, how can you be troubling me?"

By this time, the bandits had all come to consciousness. And were squirming. The townsfolk got alert again in the midst of listening to their conversation. But at the same time, the guards had already reached.

Jun Wu pointed at them, "Take them away. Report about them to my royal father and mother. They will see to them."

"Yes." echoed among the guards.

Jun Wu turned to Tian Xing again, "Lady Tian. Let us help you at least. You are injured."

Tian Xing sighed, "It seems Your Highness is adamant on helping me. Then this lowly one would trouble Your Highness for a while."

Jun Wu clicked his tongue, "Again with this trouble thing. It's not trouble at all. Let us go now."

__________________________________

Tian Xing sighed as she lay down in the Infirmary bed.

The royal healers truly were excellent. Her injuries that had been causing her infections were treated. Truthfully spoken, when she came to be, her body was already injured in places long enough for spiritual energy to not completely heal them. Thus, without medical care, the bad blood would have definitely caused infections to occur.

The first time Jun Wu had seen the wounds in her arms made him gasp horribly because she was fighting with all of the bandits with these wounds back in the market. Tian Xing herself didn’t think they had escalated this much, and had ignored the growing pain in them in the market.