Preference #14 : You have a nightmare

Niall: You wake up screaming. “Honey what’s the matter?” he asks “Nothing, just a nightmare.” you say. “Well, I can’t sleep so we can go make food, and talk about what’s going on in our minds.” He says with a smile. You guys go to the kitchen and make brownies while talking about everything.

Zayn: He notices you talking in your sleep. “No!” you yell. “Babe, wake up. You’re having a bad dream.” he says. “What’s wrong? Is it the same one as last time?” he asks yawning. “Yeah, but it’s alright you go to sleep I’ll watch TV to get my mind off it.” you say. “No, I’ll stay awake. Let’s go for a walk.

Liam: You wake up, kind of frightened. “Everything okay?” He asks concerned. “Another nightmare?” “Yeah.” you say. “Come here.” he says. He wraps his arms around you and you two watch the Toy Story movies until you fall asleep.

Harry: You wake up in tears. “Baby are you alright?” he asks. “Yeah, just a bad dream.” you reply. “Tell me about it.” He says pulling you closer to him. He’s practically hugging you, so that your head lies on his shoulder. “I had a dream that you broke up with me.” “You’ll never have to worry about that, I love you too much. It wouldn’t happen.” he says. “It just seemed so real.” you say. He hugs you tighter and kisses you.

Louis: You’re crying and Lou is still asleep. You try your best not to wake him up but you try to sit up. It didn’t work. “Why are you crying, love?” he asks. “Just a terrible dream. It’s fine go back to sleep.” you say. “No, I’m not tired, let’s go drive and get some Ice Cream.”