Preference #21 : You forgot to shave your legs

Harry: Your legs are Harry’s favorite part of you, where he places his hands, rubs back and forth, and sometimes lays his head. He loves how soft they are, smooth skin pressing to his. “Come here.” He smiles, pulling you onto his lap, legs crossed over his. Before his hand can reach down you grab hold of him. “I forgot to shave this morning.” You let him know, his hand brushing over the prickled hair of your thigh, disappointed that the smoothness has been invaded by the little hairs. “It’s okay. If I rub down they’re all smooth again.” He finds his solution, your legs his favorite with or without hair.

Louis: “What are you doing way over there?” Louis pouts, trying to get closer to you. “I forgot to shave my legs this morning.” You reply, remaining by yourself on the end of the couch. Two arms wrap around you, legs, curling with yours into your usual cuddling position. “So what, I have hairy legs too and you cuddle with me.” He kisses your cheek, not a care in the world about the amount of hair that covers your legs, his only concern being with you.

Niall: After a long day you come home finding Niall placed in a spot on the couch, eyes glued to the TV. You plop down with a sigh, stretching your legs across his lap, your pant leg lifting up a little. As you take a moment to rest Niall’s eyes divert from the screen, focusing on the hair that’s grown out on your legs. Giggling, his fingers reach to take a strand between his fingers, tugging a little. “Hey, stop that. I forgot to shave.” You reach down, pulling the fabric down to cover your calf. He smirks, pulling it back up to play with the hairs. “Looks like you did a little more than forget.” He chuckles, a chase beginning as he has to leap from his seat to stop you from grabbing at his.

Liam: “Did you forget to shave your legs?” Liam asks as he pulls away from your lips, legs rubbing against his own. You hadn’t commented on it until now, waiting for the right moment. “I think I did, just like you forgot to shave your stubbly face.” Your hand strokes his cheek, laughing at his smile. “Sarcasm and revenge for my stubble I see.” He laughs, picking you up to take you to the bathroom, shaving your legs and letting you clean his face to your liking, your skin now smooth against each other’s, just the way you like.

Zayn: You move closer to Zayn as you both lie down for bed. You nuzzle into his chest but feel him pull away a little, your eyes opening to find him laughing, looking down at you. “Someone forgot to shave their legs. They’re all prickly.” He giggles. You rub your legs against his more, laughing as he kicks at you a little. “Fine then, I’ll be over here.” You tease him, sticking out your tongue and rolling over. After only a few minutes you feel his arms snake around you, pressing against your back. “Your legs may be prickly but I still love you.” He laughs again, closing his eyes to finally sleep.