Preference #70: Disappointed

Liam: “Can you just give me 10 seconds to explain?” He called at you as you walk approximately 10 feet ahead of him. You abruptly turned around, boring deathly glares on his panicked figure, “Your 10 seconds start now.” His hands automatically reached for his nape, rubbing the frustration out of his body. “I didn’t mean to forget, babe. I-I was just busy. And out of the most people, I expect to you know it. Now, stop acting like tha—” “Your 10 seconds end there.” You cut him. “And guess what Liam?” You turned around your heels to continue walking. “I was never disappointed on you than I am now.”

Louis: “Stop acting like a 5 year old, (Y/N).” Louis words left his mouth. the way you least wanted it to. He didn’t move any furthrt than the bedroom door, to give you space. You squirmed further on the side of your bed, your back facing Louis. “What do you expect me to do? Shout at my friends for dropping a joke? It was a joke, not an insult.” “If calling someone fat then laughing is not an insult, tell me what is.” He heaved a sigh, rubbing his face with his palm. You stood up from the bed, pushing him roughly out of the room. “And I expected you to at least stand up for me. But you didn’t.” Your lips quiver at the thought. “I am so disappointed on you.” And with that you slammed the door in his face.

Zayn: “Didn’t we talk about this already?” You asked your boyfriend as you waved a new box of cigarettes that you found tucked under the sink. His eyes widened at the sight of it, and you took it as a cue of his infidelity on the promises you made. “And the sink? Of all places? Are you fucking kidding me, Zayn?” He let out a groan, “Babe, I told you I cannot quit as fast as you are expecting me to!” “Listen,” you snapped, opening the box. “I am not expecting you to quit in a short time,” you threw all the cigarettes on the ground. “All I’m asking is for you to try!” and to his dismay, you started stomping on the cigarettes. You shoved the empty box on his chest, “I am very disappointed on you, Zayn.” And with that you walked away with his voice calling out to you.

Niall: You helplessly stand in the rain as it soak your clothes. Niall was supposed to pick you up at 7. It’s already 8. And to your luck, it started raining. You reached out for your phone, thank God it’s water resistant, and tried to reach Niall for the nth time. “Hello, babe?” His voice came in louder than usual and there are voices of people muffled by a loud sound. “Niall, where are you?” You asked, struggling to keep your bag from sliding from your shoulders. “I’m at Haz! Remember the party he’s throwing? It’s tonight! I was wondering why you’re not— Shit. Fuck. How did I forget? Stay where you are. I’m gonna drive the—” “No. I’ve waited for 1 hour now and I think that’s enough.” You felt hot tears by your eyes. “Look for a place to stay in for tonight, Niall. I don’t want to see you. God, I am so disappointed on you.” And you hit the end phone call button.

Harry: “Why are you letting them tell you what to do?” You yelled at Harry. “I can’t do anything! If they tell me to pretend to increase publicity, I can do nothing!” He shouted back as he harshly throw the magazine with an article of his “interest” on Jennifer Lawrence. You marched towards him and started shoving him. “You,” shove. “Harry,” shove. “Can do whatever you want from now on.” shove. You started grabbing on your clothes in the dresser and shoving them on your travel bag. “What are you doing?” He asked, pulling out the clothes you are stuffing in. “I am so disappointed on you.” You seethed, poking his chest hard enough for him to know you’re angry. You quickly made your way tot he door. “You can have me back when you’re done listening to your fucking management’s orders!” And you stepped out.